I have an iguana that eats crickets.
我有一只吃蟋蟀的鼠鱗蜥
That'd be scary if it was a birthday party for crickets.
要是給蟋蟀辦生日派對 那才算嚇人吧
Seriously, Jungle Tanya,
說真的 叢林女郎
I need you step it up a notch.
我需要你升級一下恐怖程度
Is there anything that scares the cocoa out of you?
有沒有什么東西能把你自己嚇個半死
Uh, not really. I do have a bearded dragon.
還真沒有 不過我有條"胡須龍"[一種蜥蜴]
Ooh. Does it- No, it does not breathe fire.
是嗎 它會.. 不 它不會噴火
Well, then we're back to square one, aren't we?
那說來說去又說回去了 是吧
I couldn't get Luke out of my mind.
我腦子里一直想著盧克的生日會
I know I made a promise to Mitchell,
我知道我向米奇爾保證過
but some things are bigger than promises.
但有些東西比"保證"二字要重要的多
Fizbo would be at that party.
菲茨寶一定要在派對上華麗登場
Hello, old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
It all happened so fast.
一切都發生在眨眼之間
I keep thinking
我一直在想
there was something I could've done.
我當時做點什么阻止這一切就好了
No, don't blame yourself.
不 你不要自責
Who could've possibly seen it coming?
誰能想到會發生這種事呢
Sweetie, that's a rock wall. Is that even safe?
親愛的 那是道攀巖墻 那安全嗎
Oh, my God. - Honey, relax.
老天啊 -親愛的 放心
Hey, has anyone ever gotten hurt on one of these things?
嘿 有人因為這東西受過傷嗎
I don't know, man. It's my first day. See?
我不知道 今天是我第一天上班 瞧
They wouldn't let the new guy do it if it-
他們肯讓新人操作肯定說明沒有...
That did not make me feel better. Don't worry.
那只會讓我更加擔心 別擔心