Our song is
我們的歌是
"If You Leave" by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.
"黑暗中的管弦樂"樂隊的《如果你離開》
OH! Are you sure?
該死! 你確定嗎
Pretty sure. I sang it at our wedding.
非常確定 我在我們的婚禮上唱過
Oh, I'm an idiot.
噢 我真是個蠢貨
Well, actually, he's the idiot.
實際上 他才是蠢貨
He fell in love to a break- up song.
那可是首分手歌
Ignore him. This is beautiful.
別理他 今晚多美好啊
I love it. I hate this. I hate this.
我很喜歡 我不喜歡
You're so sweet and nice, and I can't even give you...
你如此溫柔貼心 我卻不能給你
a decent anniversary present.
一份像樣的周年紀念禮物
I love you so much, and I feel you just are never gonna know it.
我太愛你了 但我覺得你可能永遠不會知道
I know it. I know it. You do know it?
我知道 我知道 你真的知道嗎
Yes. You do?
當然了 真的嗎
And this is an awesome gift.
這個禮物多好啊
You know why? Why?
知道為什么嗎 為什么
You just gave us a new song. Okay.
我們有新歌了 好吧
Sort of brought you back together, eh?
讓你們又黏糊起來了是吧
Seems. Sort of.
算是吧 差不多
Rekindled fires of a dying passion? - Sure.
"愛火重燃" 好的
Shot a ray of hope into this gloomy suburban lie?
給低劣的謊言照射一絲希望的曙光
All right, buddy. - Just play it, lzzy.
別廢話了 哥們 -快演奏吧 伊茨
For you, Claire.
獻給克萊爾
*I know this*
*我知道*
*Much is true*
*愛很真實*
*I know this*
*我知道*
*Much is true*
*愛很真實