Yeah? Get up.
什么 出來吧
You're here to take Haley to the party, right?
你是來找海莉去派對的吧
Yeah. She's in the house.
是啊 她在屋里呢
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在這兒
This is how I first met Phil.
我第一次見菲爾就是在那兒
Thanks again, Grandpa. We'll be back by 11:00.
多謝了 外公 我們11點就回來
I will track you down.I believe that.
我會去找你的 我想也是
What's that smell? Sloppy jays. Help yourself.
那是什么味道 炒牛肉"杰" 去嘗嘗吧
There's plenty left.
還剩好多呢
Oh. Sloppy jays because your name's Jay.
噢 炒牛肉"杰"是因為你叫杰
Right on.
諧音很正
Can't believe she's into this guy.
真不敢相信她喜歡這種腦殘貨
If you want, I'll fix you a plate.
要不我給你來一盤
Yeah, definitely. That'd be great. But what about the party?
好的 太好了 不去派對了嗎
We can go in just a minute. Just let-
我們就走 就...
Oh, no way. The Gunfighter. I love this movie.
不是吧 是《槍戰》 我特喜歡這電影
Dylan, the party.
迪蘭 派對
Oh. But... cowboys.
但是...是牛仔哎
Don't fight it, Haley. They never grow up.
別抗爭了 海莉 男人永遠都是孩子
Thanks. I'm going to the kitchen for an espresso.
謝謝 我去廚房拿杯咖啡
Anybody need anything? No, thanks.
有人需要什么嗎 不了謝謝