I don't understand why she's not falling asleep.
我真不明白她怎么就不睡覺呢
I have a theory. - I got the movie.
我知道原因 -電影來啦
Manny, why don't you go fire up some popcorn?
曼尼 去弄點爆米花吧
You looking for these?
你在找這個嗎
You took my shoes? - No, I took your freedom.
你偷走了我的鞋 -不 我剝奪了你的自由
Sorry, kid. It ain't your night.
抱歉 孩子 今晚不是屬于你的
Why are you being like this?
你為什么要這樣
I just wanted to go to that party for, like, two hours.
我只想去那個派對 也就兩小時
I would've been back by now. Would that have killed you?
本來這會兒都回來了 你同意一下會死嗎
She's just like her mother.
真是虎母無犬女
Why are you treating Haley like this?
你干嘛這么折磨海莉
Me? She's the one acting like a pill.
我 是她在耍性子吧
You're taking this too personally.
她并非是刻意跟你唱對臺戲
When I was Haley's age, I loved my grandfather,
我在海莉那么大的時候 也很愛自己的外公
but I still wanted to go to parties and be with boys.
但同樣很愛去派對和男孩子們玩
I know. I know. So did Claire... and Mitchell.
我懂我懂 克萊爾也一樣 還有米奇爾
But you know what?
但是你知道嗎
You try to put something over on me, you're gonna lose.
你要是跟我對著干 絕對沒有好果子吃
So, what? Now you're gonna make this into a big game?
是怎樣 你要把這事兒鬧大嗎
I'm trying to keep 'em around a little bit longer, that's all.
我只是想多和他們共處 僅此而已
I mean, who knows how many nights like this I got left?
天知道我還有多少個這樣的夜晚了
I miss you already. - What's wrong with this kid tonight?
我已經開始想你了 -這孩子今天有毛病嗎
Go in the kitchen and help out the guys, and I'll be right in.
去廚房給大家幫忙 我就來