Fine. Show me the pictures of Yoko.
好吧 把小野洋子的照片拿來瞧瞧
See, it's...
聽聽...
It's a joke. You guys! Come on.
玩笑來著 別這樣啊
'Cause she's Asian, and she broke up our group.
她是亞洲人嘛 還拆散了我們的小團體
I- I just- Look, let's at least
我...只是 聽著 我們得承認
acknowledge that things have changed between us.
我們的關系和從前不太一樣了
And you know what?
你得明白
Because Lily's here doesn't mean we love you any less.
莉莉的出現 不會使我們對你的愛減少絲毫
No. Absolutely not. - What's wrong?
絕對不會 -到底怎么了
We used to be really close, and
我們以前那么親密
you used to call me a lot. And now you never call me.
你們沒事就給我打電話 現在你們壓根不給我打了
Well, but we- - No.
但是我們 -不
And last week I had a really bad dream,
上周我做了個噩夢
and I was thinking, "Okay, I'm gonna call them."
我就在想 "我要給他們打電話"
And then I thought, "Oh, no, you can't call them...
然后我就覺得 "不行 不能打給他們
because you might wake up their baby."
把小寶寶吵醒了怎么辦啊"
You can always call. - Oh, honey, always call us.
我們隨時歡迎你的來電 -隨時歡迎 親愛的
No. I'm sorry we haven't been there.
別這樣 真抱歉當時沒有陪著你
We're here now, okay?
但現在我們在你身邊呢
Okay?
好啦
Feel better? - I think you just put a little-
好點了嗎 -我覺得你沾上了
Spittle?
口水嗎
Did she just fall asleep?
她睡著了嗎
I wish Lily would fall asleep like that.
真希望莉莉也能這么容易入睡
Give her eight shots of tequila.
給她8杯龍舌蘭就行