I mean, what do we do? Do we say something?
怎么辦 要說點什么嗎
How do we even bring it up?
怎么提這事啊
She threatened our child, and that's your concern- a segue?
她威脅我們的寶寶 你擔心的竟是開場白
You know what this is? What?
你知道是怎么回事嗎 什么
This is first- child syndrome. What?
頭生子綜合征 什么玩意兒
It's where the first child is happy,
就是頭生子原本非常幸福快樂
and then the second child comes along,
第二個寶寶出生以后
and the first child gets jealous of the second child
頭生子就開始嫉妒小寶寶
and starts acting out.
然后鬧脾氣
Yes. That's brilliant, except Sal's not our child, so-
是啊 忒有道理了 可薩爾不是我們的孩子
Think about it. Listen, we've practically done everything for her.
想想看啊 我們曾經那么照顧她
We've held her when she's cried.
她流淚時 我們給她溫暖的懷抱
We've carried her when she couldn't walk.
她無法走路時 我們背著她
We've done everything but potty- train her. Um- Hey, guys.
就差沒教她如何蹲馬桶撒尿了 伙計們
I was thinking- Oh. - Oh. Sorry.
我在想 -不好意思
When we go to Cabo,
我們去卡波的時候
we have to find a hotel with a swim- up bar,
要找個帶池濱酒吧的酒店
'cause this going back and forth to the bathroom is a fool's game.
來來回回地跑廁所 太傻了
Okay, let's get more drinks. - Sal, we got to talk.
行 繼續喝吧 -薩爾 我們得談談
It's about Lily. - Oh, shocker.
是關于莉莉的 -噢 我就知道
Okay. - Do you think it's at all possible...
好吧 -你覺得有沒有可能
that maybe- maybe you're jealous of her?
也許你有那么一丁點嫉妒她
What? What? - It's just-
什么 說毛呢 -只是
I don't know. I don't- Where- Why would you say that?
我也不確定 我不 你干嘛這么問