Hey, Luke. Look.
嘿 盧克 瞧
Do you wanna make a comb sheath?
你想做個梳套嗎
A what?
什么
It's a cool leather holder for your comb.
就是一個皮質小套 可以放梳子進去
And you can decorate it.
你也可以裝飾一下它
I've got beads and glitter and all kinds of stuff.
我這邊有小珠子 小亮片等各種東西
Do you want to? Nah. I'm gonna do the rock wall.
你想試試嗎 不 我去玩攀巖墻了
Okay, honey. It's your day.
好吧寶貝 你的生日你做主
Honey, let me know if you get low on supplies.
親愛的 如果你材料不夠了 記得通知我
I'll make a quick run back to the 1950s for you.
我會迅速穿越到1950年代幫你買回來
Oh! Again?
噢 又撞我
Seriously, zip-line guys, use some ropes.
說真的 負責滑索的人 用繩子圈一下
Did you remember to switch the whites to the dryer?
你記得把白色衣服放進烘干機了嗎
Oh, no. I forgot. They're gonna smell musty.
沒有 我忘了 到時肯定一股霉味
I know. I'm sorry. I'll pump.
我知道 我很抱歉 我來加油吧
No, no, no. I'll do it. You stay right here.
不不不 我來吧 你坐在車里
Relax. Oh. I get it.
放輕松 哦 我懂了
You're worried about people seeing me. Without question.
你擔心別人看見我 毫無疑問
You know, people are gonna stare.
人們會盯著我們看的
They're not used to seeing one clown in a car.
他們很少見一個小丑在車里的情況
That's her- Bianca Douglas.
那就是她 比安卡·道格拉斯
She's so cute.
她好可愛哦
She has good handwriting.
她寫得一手好字
She's a complete package. Wish me luck.
她是個完美女神 祝我好運吧
You don't need luck.
你不需要運氣
You just remember those jokes I told you, hmm?
你只要記住我傳授給你的那些笑話就行了