We have to stop meeting like this.
我們不能再這么見面了
What? We go to school together.
什么 我們是同學啊
Oh, yeah. Do you like jokes?
噢是哦 你喜歡笑話嗎
Sure. Great. Ok.
當然 很好 聽著
So a grasshopper named Gary walks into a bar.
一只叫加里的螞蚱進了一家酒吧
Aw. No.
噢糟糕
You're not supposed to know his name.
我不該一開始就把名字說出來的
Let me try another one, okay?
我換一個講吧 可以嗎
Knock, knock. Who's there?
敲敲門 你是誰
Interrupting cow. Interrupting cow who?
搗蛋牛 搗蛋牛誰
Moo. Oh, crap.
哞 糟糕說晚了
Um, hey. Hey yourself.
搞什么 搞你個大頭鬼
Move. You kind of just bumped me with your car.
讓開 你剛開車碰到我了
I don't think so.
我可不覺得
No. No, you did, because, um-
不 你確實碰到了 因為
See, yeah, I got grease on my pants
瞧 我的褲子上沾了油跡
and then also I felt it. Call an ambulance.
而且我明顯感覺被碰到 叫救護車吧
Okay. I just thought you might wanna know...
好吧 我只是覺得你可能有心知道
in case you wanted to be a decent human being and apologize, but-
或許你還想當個懂禮貌的人 道個歉
No? Okay.
不想嗎 好吧
Ass.
混蛋
What did you say?
你剛說什么
Just forget about it, all right?
算了 行嗎