
And one, two, three...
1, 2, 3...
Girls, what are you doing? Camille’s not here yet?
女孩們 你們怎么做的? 卡蜜兒不在這里?
No. She left me in charge.
不 她讓我管一下
We’re supposed to be practicing the new routine.
我們應該排練新的舞步了
I don’t know. Goofing around. They never listen to me. Come on.
我不知道 做蠢事取樂呢 他們不聽我的 受不了
What are the boys doing?
男孩們在干什么?
Nobody listens to me. Am I speaking English here?
沒人聽我的 我說的是英文嗎?
Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
上 上 上! 上 上 上!
Stop it, guys! Violence never solves anything.
住手 伙計! 暴力不能解決問題
Chill, we’re krumping. What?
冷靜 我們在玩krump 什么?
Look and learn, Pixie Stick.
看著學 小精靈
Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
上 上 上! 上 上 上!
There we go, Tyson!
我們來 泰森!
Yeah. Give it, Jess.
來呀 杰西
How do you guys move so fast?
你們怎么能動的那么快?
I could probably show you better than I could tell you.
跳比說容易讓你理解
Oh, no, no, no. I wouldn’t know what to do.
哦 不 不 不 我不知道該怎么做
It’s like street theater. Improv the anger in you.
很像街道戲劇 發泄你內心的憤怒
I don’t have any anger in me.
我一點都不生氣