
You’re a rich, white girl, stuck here in Crenshaw Heights. Please.
你是個富有的 白人女孩 被困在克安蕭高地學校
You should be the angriest person in here.
你應該是這里最憤怒的一個
Stop it. Get mad. Get mad.
停下 生氣啊 生氣啊
Yeah, what?
怎樣?
Yeah, there’s that anger.
就是這樣
That’s it, that’s it, that’s it. Come on. Here.
就是這樣 就這樣 就這樣 來啊 來
There you go, there you go.
繼續 繼續
Come on, get mad. Get mad. Now, you’re tripping.
來啊 生氣啊 生氣啊 現在你很流暢了
You better get your girl, man.
最好管好你女人 老兄
For real. All right, D. Go.
說真的 對了 老兄
Give it, Jess. Yeah.
上啊 杰西 對了
All right. That’s right, that’s right.
對了 就這樣 就這樣
Okay, white girl.
不錯 白人女孩
Oh, no! Quarrel!
哦 不! 反擊啊!
Damn. Guess he brought it to you.
我靠 猜他會怎么做
That’s right. That’s right.
對了 對了
That boy is fit. TYSON: Oh, yeah?
這家伙身材很好 噢 是嗎?
Yeah, he’s popping his gasket.
哦 他在抖動胸肌呢
You’re all right.
你很不錯
Will you guys quit playing around? We’re supposed to be practicing.
你們這些人別玩了吧? 我們應該訓練了
I’m still in charge here, damn it.
這里還歸我管 媽的
Hey, Leti, if we added some of this krumping,
嗨 樂蒂 如果我們加一點krump的元素進去