
it could really get us noticed by Rihanna.
我們應該可以吸引瑞翰納的眼球
No. If we change Camille’s choreography, she’ll be pissed.
不 如果我們改了卡蜜兒的編舞 她會生氣的
Yo, Leti. Camille ain’t even here. If you’re in charge, act like it.
唷 樂蒂 卡蜜兒根本不在這里 如果歸你管 那就表現一下
Don’t tell me what to do. Come on. Try something new.
不要對我指手畫腳 拜托 來點新鮮的
Yeah, girl. We can always change it back.
我們可以改回來的
Yeah, don’t be scared. I’m not scared.
不要害怕 我不害怕
Leti, this could help us win.
樂蒂 這可以幫助我們勝利
Come on. Get it.
來啊 加油
It’s good, yeah. KIRRESHA: That was great.
真很棒 真的很棒
That was so good. Pretty hot.
真棒 太火辣了
That was great.
真棒
Whose idea was this?
這是誰的主意?
Well, I came up with the steps.
是我想出的舞步
But we all contributed.
但是我們都有幫忙
Yeah. It was a group effort.
這是團體的杰作
I had nothing to do with it.
跟我沒有關系
So, do you like it?
你喜歡嗎?
Hell, no.
當然不
Camille, don’t blame them. It was my idea to change the routine.
卡蜜兒 不要責怪他們 改變舞步是我的主意
Why?
為什么?
Because half of the moves in your routine are illegal.
因為你一半的舞步都是犯規的
What are you? A cheer cop?
你是誰? 啦啦隊巡警?
You can’t do that.
你不能這樣做