
Pizza. What, with the pizza guy?
匹薩 你和送匹薩的說了什么
Yeah. Oh.
是啊 哦
Nothing. No, I was just giving him a hard time, that’s all.
沒什么 我只是和他吹牛 就這些
I heard what you said, Brad.
我聽到你說的了 布拉德
Britney, I was just screwing with him, okay? It was a joke.
布蘭妮 我只是和他閑聊 好嗎? 這是個玩笑
Well, it didn’t sound like a joke.
這聽上去不是玩笑
Well, it was, okay? Now, you better turn that frown upside down
哦 是玩笑 好了嗎 別皺眉頭了好嗎
’cause that’s gonna put wrinkles in your pretty little head.
會讓你漂亮的腦門長皺紋
You do realize you’re only one of many squads auditioning for Rihanna?
那么 你們是否意識到 只有一個隊伍可以為瑞翰納伴舞
Yeah, we know there’s a lot of competition, but we’re ready for them.
我們知道有很多競爭者 但是我們已經準備好了
Amber, I can’t come to school today, so you can lead practice. But videotape it.
安珀 今天我不能去學校 你帶領做練習 但是要錄下來
No excuses, just do it.
不是借口 做就是了
Is there anything that makes your squad stand out from the others?
有什么特別的能讓你們 從眾多隊伍中脫穎而出?
Yeah. We better.
是的 我們更棒
And we really, really want this. Not just for ourselves, but for our schools.
我們確實 非常想獲勝 不是為了我們自己 是為了我們的學校
Well, good luck, Crenshaw Heights.
祝你們好運 克安蕭高地學校
Crenshaw Heights?
克安蕭高地
Hey, turn... Oh, my God! I’m on TV! I’m on TV!
嗨 轉... 哦 老天! 我上電視了! 我上電視了!
No way.
沒門
Got you, you little cheer slut.
抓到你了 你這個啦啦妓女