
Watch and learn.
看著好好學
All right, y’all. Come here, come here. Before we start, I have an announcement.
好了 大家都到這來 到這來 開始訓練以前 我有話要說
And I’m only going to say this once, so pay attention.
我只說一遍 所以注意了
Look, we’re gonna use these steps y’all came up with as a team.
我們要用上你們一起編排的舞步
Wait a second.
稍等
I’ve been telling you since day one, add krumping,
從第一天開始我就告訴你 加入krump舞步
and you’ve just blown me off... Look, are y’all done?
可你不把我當回事... 你說完了嗎
I’m not... Yeah, she is.
我沒... 她說完了
Then get your little white ass over here and teach me the steps.
那么把你的白屁股挪到這里教我這些舞步
You know, I think it’s caffeine withdrawal. Coffee’s like crack to white people.
我想她把咖啡戒了 咖啡對白人才起作用
What’s the matter with her?
她是怎么了?
I guess.
我猜是
I want those calves to burn. Five more.
我要讓你們的小腿肌肉燃燒 再來5次
Come on, you guys. We need to go over this new choreography.
快來 伙計們 我們必須鞏固新的舞步
Jesse, show us how it’s supposed to go.
杰西 演示給我們看該怎么做
That thing kind of suits you.
這東西很適合你
Five, six, seven, eight.
5, 6, 7, 8
Three, four, five and six.
3, 4, 5, 6
What are they doing? It’s a helicopter.
他們在干嘛? 直升飛機
No, I know what it is. It’s dangerous. Why are they doing it?
不 我知道那是什么 這很危險 為什么他們要這樣做?
Because I said so.
因為我要那樣做
Push!
推!
Come on. Come on.
快 快
Five, six, seven, eight.
5, 6, 7, 8