
For real.
我說真的
They say it was really dangerous back in the day.
他們說那時候那里很危險
Funny thing is, they moved here to keep their kids away from gangs.
有趣的是 他們搬到這里 是為了讓孩子遠離幫派
Wrong.
想錯了
Everything looks better up here.
從上面看一切都好多了
Things do when you step back and take a good look.
退一步海闊天空
You know, Camille’s right about me.
你知道嗎 卡蜜兒對我的看法是對的
The squad’s the only place I’ll ever fit in.
啦啦隊是我唯一 也是僅有的 適合我的地方
But she needs to know she can’t mess with me.
但是她必須知道 不能隨便擺布我
Camille can take care of herself. She used to be a gangbanger.
卡蜜兒能照顧好自己 她曾經是幫派成員
What? She could kill me! I’m playing with you, Britney.
什么? 她可能殺了我! 我和你開玩笑 布蘭妮
That is so not funny! I saw Boyz n The Hood.
這一點都不好笑! 我看過《街區男孩》
And I saw Clueless, but I still came up here with you.
而我看過《無影無蹤》 但是我仍然和你一起到了這里
Yeah.
是啊
Guess that shows how little we know about each other.
看來我們對彼此知道的還太少
So far.
迄今為止
Jesse, I have a...
杰西 我有...
I thought you wanted me to.
我以為你希望我這樣做
I did, but... I have a...
我確實希望 但是... 我有...
I have to go.
我得走了