
We’re mighty fine
我們很好。
Crenshaw Heights!
克安蕭高地中學
Britney Cheers, what was that?
布蘭妮隊員 這是什么?
Spirit fingers.
鼓舞的手勢
Everybody does spirit fingers.
大家都做鼓舞的手勢
I’ve got a spirit finger for you.
我來給你做個鼓舞的手勢
Oh, so you’re the only one who can contribute ideas?
你是唯一一個能提想法的人?
That’s right.
非常對
This is not a cheerocracy. And there’s room for one captain only.
這可不是什么啦啦隊民主 隊長的職位只有一個
You understand that?
你明白嗎?
All right, we need to work on these stunts for this audition.
好了我們需要為試演繼續練習
Whatever.
隨便
What audition? The Rihanna TV special.
什么試演? 瑞翰納電視特別節目
You can visit my website, Cheerwhore. Com.
你們可以訪問我的網站啦啦妓女.Com
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Go on, go on.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 繼續 繼續
One, two, three, four.
1, 2, 3, 4
Okay. Do it again.
好了 再做一次
Winnie, can I stop now?
溫妮 我能休息了嗎?
Are you still thinking about food?
你還在想著吃的?
Yes.
是的
Then, no.
那么 不行
Keep running until you’re not hungry.
繼續跑直到你不餓為止
Why are we practicing out here? Britney always had us work out in the gym.
為什么我們在這里訓練? 布蘭妮一直讓我們在體育館里訓練的
There was a reason for that.
這總是有原因的