
But our routines are choreographed for ten girls, not nine.
我們的舞步是為10個人編排的 不是9個人
And we gonna make it eight if you don’t stop whining.
如果你再廢話 我就把它變成8個人的
Don’t be getting mad at me because that chica blanca turned you down.
不要因為那個女孩拒絕你 把氣發到我們頭上
Hey, Frosted Flake in the house.
嗨 遲到公主來了
Hey, Buffy. Ready to be my baby’s mama?
嗨 小妞 準備好做我孩子的媽了?
Tyson.
泰森
Do it again, and I’m plucking grapes.
如果再這樣 我就摘了你的葡萄
Or in your case, raisins. Got it?
就你而言 是葡萄干了 知道了嗎?
Yeah. Okay.
是的 很好
Okay.
很好
Damn, Tyson, that’s what your nasty ass gets.
媽的 泰森 得到報應了吧
Hi, I’m Kirresha.
嗨 我是可莉莎
Hi, I’m... Oh, girl, I know who you are.
嗨 我... 哦 丫頭 我知道你是誰
You was killing at the tryouts the other day.
選拔那天你真是迷死人了
When I saw you, I was like,
當我看到你時 我就想
"Damn. That girl know how to cheer her butt off."
"媽呀這丫頭知道怎么 用她的屁屁喝彩"
What little butt you do have.
你的屁股真小
We need to fatten you up just a little bit, baby.
我們得把你養胖點 寶貝