
Hey, how’d it go?
嗨 怎么樣?
Did you join the squad?
你有沒有加入啦啦隊?
They hate me. Oh, they don’t hate you.
他們恨我 哦 他們不會恨你的
And I promised my friends that I would never cheer again.
我向我的朋友們保證過 不再加入啦啦隊
Well, what kind of friends would ask you to quit something that you love?
什么樣的朋友會讓你遠離你熱愛的東西?
Britney, honey, we can never give up cheering, not completely.
布蘭妮 甜心 我們永遠不能放棄 不能完全放棄
You don’t understand.
你不懂的
I cheer for your daddy every night.
我每晚為你爸爸喝彩
Okay, you didn’t need to hear that. But I also cheer for you.
好的 你不需要知道這些 但是我也為你喝彩
I even cheer for myself sometimes.
有時我甚至為自己喝彩
Spirit is what makes life fun even when it isn’t.
啦啦隊精神能點亮生活
And there’s only one question here.
現在問題只有一個
Do you love cheerleading?
你喜歡做啦啦隊員嗎?
Yes.
當然
Yes. Well, then, do what’s right for you.
那就做你喜歡做的
And your real friends will just be happy that you’re happy.
你真正的朋友會為你的快樂而快樂
Now come and help Mommy unpack.
現在過來幫媽媽整理東西