
One and two and three and four, five, six, seven, eight.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
One and two and three and four, One, two, three, four,
1, 2, 3, 4 1, 2, 3, 4
One, two, three, four.
1, 2, 3, 4
five, six, seven, eight. Five, six, seven, eight.
5, 6, 7, 8 5, 6, 7, 8
That’s the best you got?
這就是你最拿得出手的?
Damn, vanilla latte got skills.
見鬼 這小妞本事不小
Yeah, you’ve gotta put her on our squad. She was not that good.
你應該把她弄進隊里 她也沒什么厲害的
Girl, don’t even trip, you know she was on point.
孩子 別那么挑剔 你知道她夠格了
Why are you fronting like that? You know she’s was the business.
你干嘛要掩飾呢? 你知道她以前干這個的
All right, you know what? Y’all need to chill.
好吧 聽著 你們都冷靜點
Hey, Barbie.
嗨 芭比
It’s Britney. Whoever.
是布蘭妮 管你是誰
You get to call yourself a cheerleader again.
你又可以稱自己為啦啦隊員了
IDTS.
我可不這樣想
No thanks.
不 謝了
You know, there are a hundred girls who would kill for this spot?
你知道嗎 多少女孩為了這個位置擠破頭?
Good. Then you don’t need me.
很好 那你就不需要我了
See you.
回見
Girl, we need her.
丫頭 我們需要她
We got to fill that spot, Camille.
我們需要人填那個位置 卡蜜兒
I said, no. So did she.
我說了不要 她也說了