
Cheerleading tryouts tomorrow after school in the north gym.
啦啦隊員選拔明天放學后 在北體育館舉行
Now, your Warriors JV team!
現在出場的是勇士JV隊!
Damn, you must really be into me to be following me around all day.
你一定是看上我了 所以一天到晚跟著我
I didn’t know you were a cheerleader.
我并不知道你是啦啦隊員
It’s not usually the first thing I tell a girl. Why not?
這事我不會一開始就告訴女孩子 為什么不?
Cause the cute ones don’t really go for queerleaders.
可愛的女孩不會喜歡啦啦隊員
I’m a cheerleader, too.
我也是個啦啦隊員
Well, I was. I know.
曾經是 我知道
How? ’Cause your biceps are as hard as a rock.
怎么知道的? 因為你的二頭肌像石頭一樣硬
You got a little bit of a turnout, but too many muscles for a dancer,
你很像跳舞的 但肌肉對于舞者來說太結實了
so it’s gymnast or cheerleader.
所以你不是體操運動員 就是啦啦隊員
You’ve been watching me.
你一直在觀察我
You got a nice ass, too. You coming to tryouts?
你也有個漂亮的屁股 來參加選拔嗎?
No. I can never cheer again.
不 我不能再參加啦啦隊了
Why not? Because I swore that I...
為什么不? 因為我發過誓...
It’s complicated. Don’t even waste your time, Jesse.
這很難解釋 別浪費時間了 杰西
She can’t hang.
她倒立都不會
Miss fancyfingernails shimmy shimmy lipgloss Barbie.
法式指甲涂著唇彩 扭來扭去的芭比小姐