
Reality check, Camille. She’s the only one with enough cheer experience.
事實說明一切 卡蜜兒 她是唯一一個有足夠經驗的
Powderpuff is as good as any of us. Word.
小粉粉不比我們差 的確
Y’all, she’s rude. Conceited.
你們...她很粗魯 很自以為是
And she think she all that.
覺得沒了她不行
Name one cheerleader who doesn’t.
哪個啦啦隊員不是這樣
Do it for the squad.
為我們隊想想
What the hell? She’s already acting like a Warrior.
怎樣? 她表現得就像個勇士隊員
Look, we both know you don’t have any place to fit in here
我們都知道你在這里沒有一席之地
except for the squad.
除了啦啦隊
What, are you cheer pimping now?
你是在為啦啦隊拉皮條嗎?
What’s that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
I’m not a cheer whore.
我不是個啦啦妓女
You’re not a cheerleader, either.
你也不是個啦啦隊員
If you were, you’d have to cheer.
如果你是 就應該加入
’Cause I hear PV is a cheerordie type of squad.
因為我聽說遠洋隊員都是 不做啦啦隊員就會死的
Huh, and your squad couldn’t touch us.
你的隊伍比不上我們的
Us?
我們?
You don’t cheer for them anymore.
你不再是他們的一員了
The way I see it, you got two choices here.
就我看來 你只有兩種選擇
Either be at our practice,
要么參加我們的訓練
or bitch from the bleachers by yourself.
要么自己呆在看臺上
Rihanna TVspecial brought to you by Teen People magazine,
瑞翰納電視特別節目 由少年雜志為您帶來...
so you cheerleaders get those routines...
你們啦啦隊的舞步...