
My name, Camille Yeah
我叫卡蜜兒 是啊
Give you three wishes Yeah
給你3個愿望 是啊
To see me shake it Yeah
來看我搖擺 是啊
’Cause I’m delicious
因為我很美味
Roll call!
點名!
My name, Kirresha Yeah
叫可莉莎 是啊
Get out my face Yeah
不要出現在我面前 是啊
And when I shake it Yeah
當我搖擺時 是啊
It’s like an earthquake
就像是地震
Don’t forget, everybody, pep rally after school, right?
大家不要忘了 放學后有賽前動員會 知道嗎?
Enjoy the show, white girl?
喜歡表演嗎 白人女孩?
I didn’t know you were a cheerleader.
我不知道你是個啦啦隊員
I’m the cheerleader. I’m captain.
我是啦啦隊員 我還是隊長
So? I was captain at my old school.
那么? 我在原來的學校也是隊長
And now you go to my school.
現在你在我的學校
So, I guess that makes you...
那么 現在就是...
nothing.
一文不名
We can’t wait to see you at the homecoming dance.
我們等不急在返校舞會上見你了
Hey, Britney. Hey, Britney.
嗨 布蘭妮 嗨 布蘭妮
Send us a message. Hey, how’s your new school?
給我們發消息 你的新學校怎樣?
Don’t join a gang. At least, not the first day.
有沒有加入幫派 至少 不是在第一天
Bye! Bye!
再見! 再見!
Hey, guys. Britney sent a video.
嗨 朋友們 布蘭妮發了個視頻
Tears of joy. She’s so happy.
快樂的哭泣 她真開心