Fine.
好的
Okay, then.
好吧
Have your little stinky day off.
放你的鬼假期去
But on your birthday, I will promise you this.
但在你生日那天 我會保證
You will be getting a cake, and you will like it.
你會收到一個蛋糕 你會喜歡的
I know.
我知道
You better jump back and kiss yourself.
你最好跳回去自己跟自己親嘴吧
And, uh, put up the groceries.
還有呃 把食物放好
Before your day off.
在你放假之前
Does he have any hobbies?
他有什么愛好?
Is takinnaps a hobby?
睡懶覺算一個愛好嗎?
No.
不算
So, what are you getting your dad for Father's Day?
這樣的話,你要送什么父親節禮物給你爸呢?
I don't know if "getting" is the right word.
我不知道“送”這個字是否合適
It's more like "doing."
用“做”來形容更確切一點
Okay, so what are you doing for your dad?
好吧 你要為你爸“做”什么?
Well, first, I'm making his favorite breakfast
首先 我做一頓他最喜歡的早餐
Cap'n Crunch and cantaloupe.
香瓜脆片
I tried to imagine doing the things
我想象過為我爸
that Greg talked about with my father.
做些Greg所說的事
Like bringing him Cap'n Crunch and cantaloupe.
例如給他做香瓜脆片
Are you crazy?
你傻了?
Boy, you better bring me some bacon.
小子 你最好給我來點煙肉
I thought about taking my dad to the zoo
我想過帶我爸去動物園
to see some penguins.
去看企鵝
We paid $3.50 to see a bird that can't fly?
我給$3.50去看不會飛的鳥?
What you gonna show me next, rats that don't eat cheese?
你接著還要讓我看什么 不吃芝士的老鼠?
I even imagined us
我甚至還憧憬過
shooting off bottle rockets in front of the house.
我們在房子前面發射汽水瓶火箭
Run, boy, run!
跑 小子 快跑!
I wonder if Greg's dad ever got shot at.
我懷疑Greg的老爸會不會被射中
Have you decided what you're gonna do?
你決定要做什么了嗎?
I can't do any of the stuff that you talked about.
我不能做你說的任何一件事
I only have $27.
我只有27塊錢
That's not bad. If I were you, I'd try
不錯啊 如果我是你的話
and figure out what he needs and just give him that.
我會嘗試弄清楚他需要什么 就送他那樣東西
I wonder if it would ruin our friendship
我懷疑那會不會破壞我們的友誼
if I smacked his eyebrows off?
如果我一巴掌打掉他的眉毛
What you looking for, Chris?
你在找什么 Chris?
Oh, I'm trying to find my father something for Father's Day.
噢 我想找份送給我爸的父親節禮物
Father's Day.
父親節
My daddy liked guns, liquor and women.
我老爸喜歡槍 酒 和女人
I guess he liked jail, too.
我猜他也喜歡坐牢
What does your daddy like to do?
你老爸有什么愛好?
That's the tough part.
就這傷腦筋
All he does is sleep and work.
他只會睡覺和工作
I know what that's like.
可以想象
But I got just the thing.
我有好東西
A Swiss LCD quartz calculator alarm watch.
一只帶計算器和鬧鐘的瑞士液晶顯示石英表
Well, he has an alarm clock at home.
他在家里已經有了個鬧鐘
What's he need one in his watch for?
他還用得著手表里的鬧鐘嗎?
You never know.
難說
Oh! Oh!
噢!
Thank goodness for this watch.
幸虧有這塊手表
Hmm, I never thought of that.
嗯 我還真沒想到
It's got a calculator, too.
它還有計算器
He can figure out how much anything costs.
他能夠用來計算任何費用
If it came with a side of bacon,
如果配上一邊煙肉的話
that would have been the best gift in history.
那將會是有史以來最好的禮物.
How much does it cost?
多少錢?
$24.95.
$24.95.
He just made that up.
他隨口說的
I'll take it.
我買下了
Mama, how come Daddy
媽媽 為什么爸爸
doesn't want to be with us on Father's Day?
不想跟我們一起過父親節?
Oh, baby, it's not that your daddy
噢寶貝,不是你爸爸
doesn't want to be with us,
不想跟我們在一起
it's just that he works hard all the time
只是他一直辛勤工作
and he just wants to have a little time to be by himself.
他只想要一點獨處的時間
Man, that's cool.
天 太好了
I can't wait until I'm a father
我恨之不得能成為一個父親
so I can have this whole house to myself.
這樣我就可以擁有整間房子了
You are not gonna be a father in this house,
在這房子里你別想做父親
because I ain't taking care of no babies.
因為我不會再照顧小嬰兒
Lost your mind.
傻了你
Well, can we still get him a present?
我們可以送他禮物嗎?
Sure, baby. What'd you have in mind?
當然可以 寶貝 你想好了嗎?
These.
這些
See, I took daddy's old slippers and put macaroni on them.
瞧 我在爸爸的舊拖鞋上放了軟吸管
Oh, baby, that's nice.
哦 寶貝 太好了
I'm gonna help you wrap them later.
我會幫你把包裝起來
Can you help me wrap mine, too?
你也會幫我包裝嗎?
I'm making dad cologne.
我正在幫爸爸做古龍水
Oh, where did you learn how to make cologne?
噢 你從哪里學做古龍水的?
I saw it in the back of a magazine.
我在雜志背面看到的
All I need is oil, something to give it
我只需要油 一點香料
a little smell and, uh, alcohol.
和酒精
Then just leave it in a jar for a week.
然后放在罐子里一個星期
Mama, since Daddy wants to be by himself,
媽媽 既然爸爸想獨處
what are we gonna do?
我們該怎么辦?
We are gonna have some fun.
我們會很開心
Chris! Time to eat!
Chris!開飯了!
Hey, Dad, what's all that stuff?
嘿 爸爸 那是什么東西?
It's a bunch of stuff
一包東西
guys on my route got me for Father's Day.
在路上朋友給我的父親節禮物
Oh, look at this.
瞧這個
It's an LCD quartz calculator alarm watch.
那是個帶計算器和鬧鐘的液晶顯示石英表
It's the best gift I ever got.
我收到的最好的禮物
Maybe I could glue some macaroni to his shoes.
也許我該在他的鞋子上粘點通心粉
ALL: Happy Father's Day!
父親節快樂!
ROCHELLE: Happy Father's Day, baby.
親愛的 父親節快樂
We love you.
我們愛你
( laughs ): Oh!
噢!
I love y'all, too. Yeah.
我也愛你們
Hey, y'all have fun today, okay?
嘿 你們今天會很開心的 對吧?
TONYA: Daddy, aren't you gonna read your card?
爸爸 你不念一下卡片?
Ooh, yeah. Let's see here.
噢 好的 讓我看看
Oh. Oh!
噢!噢!
"To the Best Dad in the Whole World."
“送給全世界最棒的爸爸”
Oh.
噢!
That's so sweet.
真窩心
Oh, thank you.
謝謝你
Hey, y'all enjoy y'all selves today, all right? Okay, bye-bye.
嘿 你們玩得開心點 好嗎?再見
Dad, we made your favorite thing for breakfast.
爸爸 我們做了你最愛吃的早餐
DREW: And I brought your gout pills, so
我們還帶了你的痛風藥
now you can eat all you want without worrying.
這樣你就可以無憂無慮地 吃你想吃的東西
Man, bacon, eggs with cheese, biscuits and butter.
天 煙肉 芝士蛋 餅干和牛油
I feel like I died and went to heaven.
如登極樂
Thank you, baby.
謝謝你 寶貝
Oh, ain't nothing, baby. Theyid it all.
真沒什么 寶貝 全是他們親手做的
When y'all leaving, huh?
你們什么時候走?
All right, in a minute.
好了 一會兒就走
And you're welcome.
不客氣