日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 人人都恨克里斯 > 人人都恨克里斯第1季 > 正文

《人人都恨克里斯》美劇原聲 (MP3+雙語字幕) 第1季 第9集(4)

來源:可可英語 編輯:wendy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Hey, you need any help with anything?

嘿 你有什么要我幫忙的嗎?

I could tie your shoe.

我幫你系鞋帶

Nah, I gott.

不用 我可以

can tie it with one hand.

我可以用一只手系

ay, ... I could write ou ur homework.

好吧... 我可以幫你寫作業

No, I'm fine.

不用 我可以

I never wrote with my left hand before,

我以前從沒用左手寫過字

but it turns out, I'm really good at it.

但看來 我很擅長

Want to seesomething else I could do?

想看看我還能干點兒什么嗎?

I always thought I needed two hands to do this.

我一直以為我得用兩只手來做

I had to face facts.

我得面對現實

ew could do mo wh one arm than I could do with five.

Drew用一只手做的比我5只手都強

Want to sit on my ck?

要坐到我背上來嗎?

Your hair looks nice, baby.

頭發真好看 寶貝

Thank you.

謝謝

So what you and thgirls talk about?

那你和那些人都聊什么了?

You and daddy.

你和爸爸

What? What about me and daddy?

什么? 我和爸爸?

I told everybody about the argument.

我告訴大家你們倆那次爭論

Tonya, you just can't around telling our business!

Tonya 你不能隨隨便便跟別人說咱們家的事

Why not? Everybody else does it.

為什么不行? 別人都這么做

Well, that's different.

那不一樣

How? Well...

怎么不同? 這個...

My fatr was worried

我爸很擔心

about Tonya learning e wrong things,

Tonya會學壞

so my mother taught her a few things herself.

所以我媽就親自來教育她

Tonya, you're a big girl now, okay?

Tonya 你現在是個大姑娘了

And you got to know that there is no difference

你要明白你跟他們說什么

between wh they said to you and what you said to them.

和他們對你說什么 是沒有區別的

It's still gossip.

都是閑話

But you got to remember two things.

但你要記住兩件事

You ta about other people, not yourself.

說別人八卦 但不要說自己的

And number two, what you say in the shop

第二 你在店里說的一切

stays the shop.

就留在店里

Got it?

明白嗎?

So don't tell Daddy.

所以 不要告訴爸爸

Right.

沒錯

Hey, Mama?

嘿 媽媽?

Uh-huh?

呃?

Want to hear out what happened to Carla?

想知道Carla出什么事了嗎?

What happened to Carla?

Carla怎么了?

Hey. What happened to you?

嘿 你怎么了?

I had an accident.

一個意外

What are youoing?

你在干嗎呢?

I thought Drew's m would get chy under the cast,

我想Drew打著石膏的手會很癢

so I'm making him a hand scratcheout a hanger.

所以我給他做一個癢癢撓 用衣架改的

Listen, you'reoing to have to be more caref,

聽著 你去練空手道的時候

you're going to be doing karate.

要多加小心

I know it was just an accident

我知道只是個意外

but you could have really hurt Drew.

但你的確讓Drew受傷了

Dad?

爸爸?

It wasn't anccident.

那不是意外

What?

什么?

I hate that Drew c do everything better than me.

我討厭 Drew什么都比我強

Tonya even callsn him when she gets in trouble.

甚至Tonya有麻煩時 她會叫他

We were fighting.

我們在打架

I tried the handbreaker on him, and I fell.

我試著對他用劈手這一招 我摔倒了

Chris, being brothers ain't easy. Chris

當哥哥沒那么容易的

All right?

好嗎?

I had x brothers, and whether you like it or not,

我有6個兄弟 不管你喜不喜歡

somebody is going to be better than y at something.

當中總有人在某些方面比你強

You can'be jealous.

你不能嫉妒

He's the only brother you got.

他是你唯一的弟弟

Bedes, I don't kn if you realize it,

此外 我不知道你發現沒有

but he looks up toou.

他很崇拜你

He d

他有嗎?

I didn't realize tho matter how cool

那時我沒意識到 不管

your little brother is,

你弟弟有多厲害

he still wants to be like his big brother.

他還是希望能像自己的哥哥一樣

It workeout for Keenan and Damon Wayans.

Keenan和Damon Wayans兩個人很成功

Not so gre for Eric and Lyleenendez.

Eric和Lyleenendez這哥兒倆不太走運

You need to apologize to your brother,

Chris. 你得跟弟弟道歉 Chris

at's my boy.

這才是我的好孩子

Hey, Chris, watch this.

嘿 Chris 瞧這個

Whah!

I love this cast.

我太喜歡這個石膏了

Cool, but I ha something to tell you.

真不錯 但是 我有話要跟你說

What?

什么?

I tried to break your arm on purpose.

我是故意要弄斷你的手的

How co?

為什么啊?

'Cause I'm tired of you

因為我受夠了

being beer than me aeverything.

你什么都比我強

What are you talking about?

你說什么哪?

I bet you're better than me at some stuff.

我肯定某些事你一定比我強

Like what? I don't know.

比如說? 我說不好

Uh-huh.

啊哈

But you're still my big brother.

但你還是我哥哥啊

Yeah, but you're bigger than I am.

是啊 但你塊頭比我大

Yeah, but every time Mom and leave the house,

是 但是每次爸爸和媽媽離開家

they always put you in charge.

他們都會讓你照顧家里的一切

I wish I could be in charge.

我希望我也可以這樣

That's just a lot wor

有太多事要做了

So? Plus, you get to go to school all the way in Brooklyn Beach.

所以呢? 再說 你上學可以到Brooklyn Beach

I wish I could ride the bus to schooevery day.

我希望每天都能坐公車上學

You do?

真的嗎?

Yeah! That'so cool.

是啊 多帶勁啊

Everybody in my class is always asking me

我班上每個人總是在問我

what it's like at your school.

你學校里是什么樣的

You're the coole big brother out of all my friend

你是我朋友中最酷的哥哥

It never occurred to me that even though Drew

我從未意識到 雖然Drew

was bigger and cooler, and better with girls,

個子比我大 比我帥 比我討女生喜歡

the coolest thing to him was that he had me.

對他來說 最值得炫耀的是他有我

Hey, Chris, can you show me that move?

嘿 Chris 你能給我示范 那個招式嗎?

I'll try.

我試試吧

( sighing ): Just...

只是...

might not work, because've had training.

不一定行 因為我是受過訓練的

So, basically, you take your opponent's hand and...

最主要的是 你要抓住對方的手 然后...

, I think I got it.

我想我懂了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
opponent [ə'pəunənt]

想一想再看

n. 對手,敵手,反對者
adj. 敵對的,反

聯想記憶
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,擲,拋,鑄造,丟棄,指定演員,加起來,投射(目

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
hanger ['hæŋə]

想一想再看

n. 掛鉤,衣架,懸掛物

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,謝罪

聯想記憶
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚語,閑話,愛說長道短的人
vi.

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 赵汉善| 孤岛飞鹰演员表| 卧虎藏龙演员名单| 我的爷爷 电影| 电影《重生》| 飞哥和小佛| k总直播间| 杨硕| 吸痰护理ppt课件| 抗日电影免费| 陈烨个人资料简介| tvb直播| 卡五星怎么算账| 小妖怪的夏天| 威利| 尘埃落定剧情| 国家干部电视剧| 美国伦理小樱桃1| 五年级上册写字表拼音| 金发女郎| 抖音官方| 血色樱花| 二年级53天天练语文上册答案| 郭馨钰| 彩云曲 电影| 老爸回家 电视剧| stylistic device| 黄明昊身高| 内裤之穴| 绝对权力全集免费观看| 王瑞儿视频| 八仙过海 电影| 笔仙2大尺度床戏| 黄网站在线免费| 成年影片| 钩织包包教程视频| 大树君| catastrophe翻译| 红灯停绿灯行电影观看| 飞头魔女电影完整版免费观看| 露底|