spend money getting her hair done?
她這么小就讓她做頭發
She's tender-headed, she moves around too much,
她不聽話 老是動來動去
and she keeps getting burned.
她就不停地被燙著
And I'm sick of this.
我受夠了
So, either you p to get it done, or you do it.
所以 要么你掏錢 要么你自己動手干
If mfather didn't want to do something,
要我爸不想干什么事
my mother got to decide how it would get done.
我媽就知道怎么治他
Why you cooking biscuits and ri forreakfast?
你干嗎早餐弄甜面包和肉啊?
You gonna do it?
你來弄??
Go ahead
你弄吧
y are you cleaning the tub wi a broom?
你干嗎用掃帚打掃浴缸呢?
Are you gonna do it?
你要來嗎?
Go ahead.
繼續吧
How ch is it gonna cost?
要花多少錢?
Ten dollars. Uh-uh, no.
10美圓 呃 不行
Daddy. please.
爸爸 求你了
That never worked for me.
我使這招的話 從來沒用
Okay.
好吧
MAN: I am Mr. Jackson,
我是Jackson師傅
your sensei.
你的老師
Shotokan Karate is a very ancient art of combat.
松濤流空手道是一項非常古老的格斗術
"Kare" literally means "empty hands."
"Kare"直接翻譯為"空手"
( rhythmic grunting from students)
(學生的哼聲)
Now what we're gonna do here today
今天 咱們要做的就是
is learning how
學習如何
to wpp somebo's ass with your pty hands.
赤手空拳把對方打的屁滾尿流
Matei!
停一下
Matei!
停一下!
Uh, so,
呃 那么
e goingo learning how to bak boards?
那我們會學如何劈板子嗎?
You got something against boards?
你跟板子有仇嗎?
Huh? Whahas a boar ever donto you?
啊? 板子怎么招惹你了?
Has a board ever embarrassed you in front of your woman?
板子當著你馬子的面讓你難堪了?
Asked Yolanda fo her phone number
(板子)找Yolanda要了電話號碼
and dared u to do something about it?
知道你什么都不敢做
And d you justtand tre and watch her get
你就站在那 眼睜睜看著
into the boy's car and just drive off?
她上了別的男孩的車 然后開走了?
Uh... no.
呃 沒有
That's why we ain't learning how to break no mn boards.
這就是為什么咱們不學劈板子
Now,ant each and every one of you
現在 你們每個人
to listen to me.
都給我聽好了
And watch.
看好了
It's call the Shaolihandbreaker.
這叫作少林劈手
Now this move is guaranteed to break anybody's ha.
這一招保證能打折任何人的手
But I don't want y'all to try this.
但我不希望你們嘗試這一招
It's very dangerous.
非常危險
Come here, boy.
孩子 過來
Me?
我?
Yo
對
If you don't want us do this,
如果你不想我們學這個
well, then, y are yoowing us?
你干嗎要示范給我們看呢?
'Cause th's what marti arts is a about.
因為這就是武術藝術的精髓
Learning ways to kill people.
學習如何殺人
And then not doing it.
但不會這么做
Now grab my oulder.
來抓住我的肩膀
( bones crunching, thudding )
(骨頭發出聲音)
At that moment, I learned two things.
那一刻 我學到兩件事
One-- I leard a great karate move.
第一我要學一招很厲害的招式
And two, this fool is crazy.
第二這笨蛋是個瘋子
Man, kare-- it soundcomplicated.
伙計 空手道聽起來很復雜啊
I tried wrestling once, but I got knocked t.
我曾經試過摔跤 但我被打敗了
Wait. You got knocked out in a wrestling match?
等等 你在摔跤比賽里 被打敗了?
I'm as sprised you are.
我跟你一樣詫異
Well, I'm doing good.
那個 我學得很好
My teacher says I have a lot of potmntial.
我的老師說我很有潛力
I think I might even be better at this than Drew.
我想我能比Drew學的還好
Wouldn't u have to kill him to find that out?
你是非得打死他才能證明這一點嗎?
I never ought of that.
我從來沒這么想過
Mama, how long do have to wait?
媽媽 還要等多久啊?
Hush, girl. My appointment was at 3:30. It's only 5:00.
別吵 小姐 我的預約是3點半 現在才5點
The only thing you wait for longer than a washer
唯一比你在洗衣店等洗衣機
at the Laundromat is a chair at the beauty shop.
還要久的就是在美發店等位子
I'm ready for you, Rhelle.
到你了 Rochelle
About time.
還真準時啊
tch yourouth, girl.
怎么說話呢 姑娘
Hey, Vanessa.
嘿 Vanessa
Hey, Rhelle.
嘿 Rochelle
Oh. ayPa Yes.
噢 Pep 什么事
Can I make an appoinent for Tonya?
能給Tonya預約一下嗎?
Uh, yeah, I can squeez her in this week.
呃 可以 這周我能擠出時間給她 好極了
Cool.
姐兒們 別告訴我那是你閨女啊?
Girl, don't tell me, that's your dghte
肯定是 她是不是很漂亮?
Mmsure is. Isn't she beautiful?
長這么大了 很快 她就長大了 她會和Richard約會的
PAM: She's big, h? Pretty soon she'll be old enough Oh, she to date Richd.
她很不錯,嗎,不久她也將變老。她要和Richd約會
Mm-mm! ROCHELLE: , doot tell me
恩! 別跟我說
his old ass is sll ching after young girls.
那個老屁股還在死追著小姑娘不放
GirlI thought you knew.
姐兒們 我以為你知道
They're the only ones dumb enough not to r
她們就是蠢得要死 看到他
when they see him coming
都不知道躲開
He old, he broke. He need a fool.
他又老又窮 所以他需要個蠢貨
Thgre's one thing that you get at the beauty shop
有一樣東西你可以在美發店得到
that you don't have to pay for-- good gossip.
而且不用花錢--大閑話
VANESSA: And heard Peggy. She said that
Peggy說 她聽那女的說
she ught them her house.
她在自己家堵個正著
Wait... In her... In her house?
什么...在她...在他家?
Yes. Well, did she stab him?
沒錯 那她沒閹了他?
Girl... 'Cause you know I would have stabbed him.
姐兒們 因為你知道要是我肯定會的
Rit? Oh, I know you would have stabbed him.
對不? 我知道你肯定會的
Mm-hmm. Nohe's staying with Lisa.
他現在和Lisa在一起
Light-skinned Lisa?
頭發染淺色的Lisa?
Bow-legged La. Mm
羅圈腿Lisa
Wait a minut I thought Lisa was with Dars.
等等 我以為Lisa和Darius在一起
She was, until Darius caughter with his brother.
她以前是啊 直到Darius抓到她和他哥哥
The one with no job?
沒工作的那個?
Yeah, ah, him,eah, and he mried, too.
沒錯 對 就是他 他也結婚了
A wife, a girlfriend,and no
一個老婆 一個女朋友 還沒工作
You know these men--
你知道這些老爺們
they just ain't noood. They ain't no good.
就沒一個好東西 沒一個好東西
Mm. Get out of here. Mm.
讓他們都滾一邊去吧
Mm-mm-mm! Oh, I'd throw the hot grits.
恩-恩-恩! 噢 我最受不了這種了
Tonya never listened to my mother
Tonya從來不聽我媽的話
until she heard something she wasn't supposed to.
直到她聽了不該聽見的事情
Whatre you doing?
你干嗎呢?
Working on my form.
練功
Why do you take lessons,nyway?
不過 你干嗎要上課呢?
I saw some stuff in The Return of the Five Deadly Voms.
我在The Return of the Five Deadly Voms看到些新東西
It was way cooler than that.
比你那些酷多了
ah, right.
是啊 好啊
I bet you can't hit me. Now, I think I can.
我肯定你打不到我 現在 我想我能
Then t and hit me. But I don't want to hurt you.
那就放馬過來吧 但我不想傷著你
No. I dare you.
別 我不怕你
Try to hit me.
放馬過來
All right, then. Fine.
好吧 好啊