( bystanders groaning )
旁觀者呻吟
MAN: Something's dead!
見鬼了
Mama, I don't like Daddy's new job.
媽媽 我不喜歡爸爸的新工作
He stinks!
他太臭了
Yeah, but he's making a lot more money now.
但是他現在能賺得多了
So? He stinks.
那又怎樣?他太臭了
He didn't stink when he worked his other jobs.
他做別的工作的話就不臭了
Well, baby, with this job, he gets to spend more time with us.
寶貝 他做這份工作的時候能多抽時間來陪我們
More stink time!
熏我們的時間
Oh, come on, Tonya! It's not that ba...
噢 別這樣 Tonya 也沒有那么壞...
Eww!
呦
( retching )
惡心
Y'all smell that?!
你們都聞到了嗎?!
Yeah. Yeah.
恩 恩
Damn, man!
見鬼
You stink!
你臭死了
WOMAN: Oh, Lord! Oh!
噢 天啊 噢
Rochelle?
Rochelle?
Rochelle?!
Rochelle?!
What?!
干嗎?!
Let me in. No. You smell.
讓我進來 不 你的味道!
That's the smell of a working man.
打工仔都這股味道
No, that is the smell of Aquaman.
滾 挑大糞的才這股味道
Rochelle, open the door. Rochelle
開門
No. Look, baby,
不 聽著 親愛的
I understand that this job
我理解這份工
brings you more free time and more money,
能讓你有更多的時間 錢也能賺更多
but I can't take it anymore.
但我再也忍不住啦!!
The kids can't breathe.
孩子們都窒息了
I cannot sleep at night.
我也夜不能寐
Do you not know that I'm at that Laundromat every day?
你難道不知道我現在每天都得跑洗衣店嗎?
I've been burning so much incense,
我燒了那么多熏香
ten people came by here trying to buy reggae albums.
都有十來個人來過我們這想買蚊香
Hey, mon!
嘿 媽媽
What you want me to do? Quit!
你想我怎樣? 放棄
I can't just quit!
我不能這么放棄!
What kind of example would that be for the kids, huh?
這樣會給孩子們樹立一個什么樣的壞榜樣
Did Thurgood Marshall quit?
Thurgood Marshall放棄嗎?
Did Frederick Douglass quit?
Frederick Douglass放棄嗎?
Did Booker T. Washington quit?
Booker T. Washington放棄嗎?
I don't know, and I don't care.
我不知道 我也不管
All I know is, I want you to quit.
我知道的是 你得放棄
What about taking the kids to Great Escape, huh?
那還怎么帶孩子們去大逃亡?
DREW: We don't want to go nowhere with you.
你去了我們就不去了
Yeah, Daddy, you stink.
是的 爸爸 你臭死了
What's this?
這是什么?
Clean clothes. Where am I supposed to change?
干凈的衣服 我該去哪里換?
I don't know. Why don't you ask them cats?
我不知道 你怎么不去問問那些野貓?
( meowing )
貓叫
Meanwhile, back at Corleone, like Kunta Kinte,
與此同時 回到Corleone 就像Kunta Kinte
I was waiting for my freedom papers.
我在等我的自由之頁
Greg!
Greg!
Hey, man. What are you doing here?
嘿 伙計 你在干嗎呢?
My mom came to get my transcript. I'm going to Sanford.
我媽媽來拿轉校單 我要去Sanford了
So, you're really gonna go?
你是真的要去了?
Yeah.
是的
Man! Well, at least you won't have to worry
那你至少不用再
about Caruso anymore.
整天擔心Caruso了
Yeah. How are things going for you?
是啊 那你準備怎么辦?
I don't know. Caruso doesn't bother me anymore.
我不知道 Caruso現在不來找我麻煩了
In fact, nobody bothers me.
事實上 沒人找麻煩
It's kind of lonely.
挺寂寞的
He must be really lonely to miss an ass whuppin'.
他這么寂寞是因為他錯過了一次屁股開花
Well, I got to go to class.
我得去上課了
All right. See ya.
好的 再見
Yeah, see ya.
再見
Good luck. Thanks.
好運 謝謝
Since it was almost official,
既然已經快成了
the next day, I decided to walk by Lamont Sanford,
第二天我準備自己走到Lamont Sanford去
to get a feel of what it was gonna be like
去身臨其境得感受一下
to go to school in my neighborhood.
到我街區里的學校上學是怎么一回事
Damn! They got bullies here, too!
可惡!他們這里也有以大欺小
What you looking at?
瞅什么呢?
Nothing. You guys go to school here?
沒啥 你們在這上學?
Yeah. I've been going here for 16 years.
是的 我上了16年了
Now boy, I asked you a question-- what you looking at?
小子 我剛問你的問題 你在瞅個什么東西?
Nothing. Oh, so what you trying to say? We're nothing now?
沒什么 噢 你原來是想說你不把我們當做什么嗎?
I just...
我只是...
I couldn't help but think that if Greg was here,
我情不自禁得想到如果Greg也在的話
he could've taken half of this beating.
這頓暴打他至少可以幫我分擔掉一半
( sighs )
嘆氣
嗨 寶貝
I made you dinner.
給你做了飯
I'm sorry about your job.
我對你的工作感到很抱歉
I know. I can't believe I get one good job
我知道我不敢相信我得了一份工作
and it almost destroyed the whole family.
而幾乎毀了整個家
It's okay, baby.
沒事的 親愛的
Don't worry. You'll find another good job one day.
不要擔憂 你總有一天會找到另一份工作的
It's better to have had one good job and lost it,
得而復失
than to never have had one good job at all.
總比一無所獲要好點
Now I'm back to two jobs.
現在我又回到了兩份工的時期
Yeah, now his second job is a philosopher.
是啊 現在他的第二份工是哲人
Eww!
呦
That tastes like fish.
這個味道像魚
I told you!
我告訴過你!
來整理你的櫥?
Nope. Just back for good.
不 我又回來了
Cool!
太好了!
Hey, this ain't Brokeback.
嘿 這可不是斷背山...
Greg!
Greg!
Sorry.
抱歉
So, what made you decide to come back?
那什么又讓你決定回來了?
I thought Corleone was my problem, but then I noticed the real problem.
我原以為問題出在Corleone上 但我后來發現了真正的問題
I'm little, skinny and I can't fight.
我長的太小 有膚色 不會打架
So no matter where I go, I'm still the same guy.
所以無論走到哪 我還是那個我
So, they jumped you. Yeah.
他們又揍了你 是
I figure the bully you know is better than the bully you don't.
我想這里的欺負比那里的還要好點
Hey, Dolomite. Welcome back.
嘿 衰仔 歡迎回來
It was rough without you.
沒你的日子不好過
I had to go back to beating up white kids.
我只能去打白人的孩子
The next time you decide to quit,
下次你要退出前
could you let somebody know?
能先告訴一下別人嗎?
So, what do we do now?
那 我們現在該怎么辦?
Same thing we always do.
做我們一直做的
Glad to have you back, man.
歡迎回來 伙計
That day I realized that no matter what school I went to,
那天我意識到無論我去哪所學校
things were gonna be rough.
事情都一般糟糕
But as long as I had Greg, things were gonna be all right.
但只要我和Greg一起 就都會沒事的