I had to take drastic measures.
我不得不采取些瘋狂的舉措了
You're going to get yourself kicked out?
你想讓自己被趕走?
I have to get out of here.
我必須離開這
What other choice do I have?
我還有別的選擇嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I just don't want you to go.
我想我不喜歡你離開
You leave me here by myself...
你把我一個人丟在這里...
I'm toast. You'll be all right.
我完了 你就沒事了
The only reason why they mess with you
他們欺負你的唯一原因
is 'cause you hang out with me.
是因為我們一直形影不離
You'll find new friends.
你會找到新朋友的
But we're a team, man.
但我們是一個小隊 伙計
We're like Starsky and Hutch.
我們就像Starsky和Hutch
Hall and Oates.
Hall和Oates.
Like Itchy and Blacky.
就像Itchy和Blacky
We'll still be friends.
我們還是朋友
I'll just be at a different school.
我不過是在另一個學校
So you think it's going to be different at the other school?
你覺得換一所學校就會有所不同嗎?
Yeah.
是的
Real different.
大不同
Hey, what's your name, kid?
嘿 你叫什么名字 孩子
Chris.
Chris
What's your sign? Gemini.
什么座的啊? 雙子座
All right. This cool cat sailed around the world
這只小貓貓不遠萬里
on the Ni~a, Pinta and the Santa Maria.
來到我們這
I will give you a year's supply of Black Fro Sheen
如果你排出他的名字的話
if you can unscramble his name.
我就給你一年免費吃穿
( disco music playing )
舞廳音樂
So you're serious about this?
你是認真的?
Hey, pygmy.
嗨 侏儒
What?
咋了?
I'm serious. I got to get out of here.
我是認真的 我一定要離開這
Mama, when we go to the Great Escape,
媽媽 當我們去大逃亡玩的時候
can we get on the Neck Snapper?
我們能坐Neck Snapper嗎?
No, and if you get on the Neck Snapper,
不 因為一旦你坐上去
the next ride you'll be on will be the Butt Whupper.
接著你就要被打屁股
Besides, Tonya, you're too little.
而且 Tonya 你還太小
Chris and I are riding it twice.
Chris和我騎過兩次了
( sniffing and snorting )
聞一聞
After just one day on the job, my father was bringing home
上班僅僅一天 我父親回家
more than just a bigger paycheck.
所帶來的不止是多賺了點錢
God, what is that?
上帝 這是什么?
Hey, everybody.
嘿 大家好
Eww!
呦
Oh, my God. Julius!
噢 我的上帝啊!
What? Are you selling the fish or sleeping with a mermaid?
你到底是賣魚還是和美人魚睡了一覺?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Oh, Drew, go open up the windows.
噢 Drew 去開窗
Hurry up, Tonya, go get the fans.
快 Tonya 去拿電扇來
I'll bring y'all dinner up to y'all later.
我等等再給你做飯
Since when do they get to eat in their room?
什么時候起他們自己去自己房間吃飯了?
Oh! Since you turn people's stomachs.
噢 自從你開始倒人胃口起
You smell like... pierced ears and cheese.
你聞起來就像餿掉的奶酪
Are you going to come home smelling like this every day?
你不會每天都帶著這股味道回家吧
My God! 我的上帝!
I don't know, but I if I do,
我不知道 不過如果我真這樣
y'all just going to have to get used to it.
你們就習慣一下吧
This job has too many perks.
這份差外快多
Ooh! What am I going to do with that?
我該怎么辦啊?
No, you need to take your little friend upstairs
你得去帶你的東西上樓
and put him in the shower.
去沖個干凈
'Cause if he smells anything like you, I ain't cooking him,
因為如果它聞起來和你一個味 我可不會燒它
and I damn sure ain't eating him.
而且我更加肯定不會吃它
寶貝
Go! Just go!
走!快走!
( groans )
埋怨
You smell like curried tube socks.
你聞起來就像臭襪子一樣
Just go!
快走!
The next day I set my plan
第二天我將我被趕出學校的計劃
to get kicked out of school into action.
正式付諸實施
Chris, it's "H-E-R-E." Study!
Chris 應該是"H-E-R-E." 學著點
I never could spell.
我一向不會拼寫
( bell ringing )
鈴聲響了
Come hell or high water,
為了被踢出學校
I was getting kicked out of school.
我豁出去了
Oh! Thank you.
噢 謝謝你
Thank you.
謝謝
Another 30 seconds in there
在里面多待30分鐘
we would have been blacker than you.
我們就要比你還黑了
I pledge allegiance to the flag...
我對國旗宣誓時...
這會奏效吧?
...and to the republic for which it stands.
為了其所代表的共和...
Wrong! One nation...
錯 一個國家...
I couldn't believe that didn't work.
我不敢相信這都不管用
After a few days of being a full-time juvenile delinquent,
做了幾天的少年犯后
I was out of ideas and still in school.
我已經黔驢技窮 仍然待在學校
I give up. I'm never getting out of here.
我放棄了 我再也出不去了
Come on, man. It's not so bad.
別這樣 伙計 這并不壞
Give it some time. Things will change.
時間會改變一切
Hey, bacon bit, want to go to the arcade?
嘿 死咸肉 想不想去游戲機房?
I can't take this anymore!
我再也忍不住啦!!!
( tires screeching )
爆了
Yes!
爽!
( distant shouting )
遠處的尖叫
A book hit my windshield!
一本書砸到了我的擋風玻璃
Well, the good news is, I'm getting kicked out of Corleone.
好消息是 我終于被Corleone開除了
The bad news is, I'm going to jail!
壞消息是 我要去蹲班房了!
Everybody hates Chris.
Everybody hates Chris.
I was busy trying to be kicked out of school.
當我忙于讓自己被學校開除的時候
it never occurred to me that I might not
我從沒想過我可能
live long enough to transfer.
找不到下家了
Okay, thank you very much.
好的 十分感謝您
You got suspended?
你被退學了?
It was an accident.
那是場意外
Well, how can you accidentally have an accident?
那你怎么會那么意外地發生一場意外?
Some kid was messing with me, so I tried to hit him with my book.
一些小朋友欺負我 所以我拿書本砸他
Chris, if you were reading the book instead of throwing
Chris如果你一門心思讀書而不是扔書的話
the book, maybe people wouldn't have time to mess with you.
或許人家也不會來欺負你
They always find time to mess with me.
他們總能找到機會欺負我
I don't even want to hear it. And don't think you just gonna
我不想再聽下去了 而且你也不能整天
be laying around here watching Knight Rider all day, okay?
躺在這里看閑書 懂嗎?
You're gonna be here working, you're gonna have chores.
你要在這做事 做家務
You know what? Just go upstairs in your room
現在快上樓
and wait for your father to get here.
等你爸爸回來
In our house, "Wait for your father"
在我家里 等你爸爸回來
meant I was getting a whupping.
意思是準備被暴打一頓
My father took his whuppings very seriously.
我父親對揍人非常認真
He had a belt for every infraction.
他有各種款式的皮帶
There was the Lying Belt,
這是說謊時用的
there was the Stealing Belt,
這是偷東西時用的
the Lying and Stealing Belt,
既偷又說謊時用的
the Got Somebody Pregnant Belt.
讓人家大肚子時用的
And the worst was the Doing Drugs Belt.
最慘的是吸毒時用的
While I was getting ready for my punishment,
當我為挨揍做好了準備時
my mother was getting ready for my father.
我母親在為父親回家做著準備
He's crazy if he think he gonna...
他如果認為