Even though I was the oldest
雖然我是哥哥
I never felt like Drew's big brother.
可我從來沒覺得自己是Drew的大哥
I'll take hi
我選他
People expect a big other to be better at everything.
人們都希望自己有個樣樣在行的哥哥
DominiquWilkins s the Human Highlight Show.
Dominique Wilkins被喻為"人類精華影片"
And Gerald Wilkins watched a lot of film.
Gerald Wilkins也看了很多電影
Bill Clintonas the Presint of the United States.
Bill Clinton曾是美國總統
But Roger inton need a presidential pardon.
但Roger Clinton則需要總統的原諒
But withe and Drew, it seed like no matt
輪到我和Drew 無論我們怎么做
what we did, he always came out on top.
他永遠都比我出色
'll take Drew
我選Drew
was better atports.
他運動比我強
He was better with girls.
比我受女生歡迎
BOTH: Hi, ew.
嗨 Drew
BOTH: , Drew.
嗨 Drew
Hi, Chris.
嗨 Chris
She'kind of te.
她還挺可愛
He looked older.
他看著比我大
Two fo Scarface.
要兩張《疤面煞星》
You can
你可以進去
But your littlbrother's gonna have to see somethinelse.
但你弟弟得看別的電影
But I'm older than him.
可是我比他大
u want to see a movie, don'you?
那你還想不想看電影了?
I actually wen to see Mr. Mom th d.
最后那天我去看了《家庭主夫》
It was prettgood.
好看極了
But worst of all, he was a better big brother than me.
但最糟的是 他是個比我更稱職的哥哥
I'm gonna get my big brother on you.
我要叫我哥哥教訓你
Chris!
Chris!
Go get Dw!
叫Drew來!
Ooh! Uh-oh, no, I wouldn't mess with...
噢! 不是吧 我不想惹...
It was embarrassing.
真是太丟人了
When they heard Drew's name, they ran.
他們一聽到Drew的名字 都嚇跑了
And you were standing right there?
當時你就站在那兒?
Just like I'm standing right here
就跟我現在這么站著一樣
I've got to do something.
我一定得想個辦法
I get the crap kicked t of me here.
我老是被這種破事兒困擾
Even my lile sister ows can't fight. That's why
連我妹妹都知道我不會打架 這就是為什么
I'm gonna ask my m if I can take karate.
我想問我媽能不能讓我去學空手道
Why don't you take boxing lesso?
你干嗎不去學拳擊呢?
Nah. If you tell people you can box,
要是跟人家說你會拳擊
en everyone wants to fight.
別人就該都來找你打架了
How come nobody messes with your brother?
怎么會沒有人敢惹你弟弟呢?
Because he knows karate, and they mess with him,
因為他會空手道 他們覺得要是惹了他
they thinke might killhem.
他會把他們都打死
That'perft.
太好了
Ifou learn karate, u' never havto fight.
要是你學了空手道 就再也不用打架了
All right, Tonya,
好了 Tonya
hold your ear.
捂住你的耳朵
CHRIS ROCK: I imagine is is how it must be
我猜在假發流行之前
before they hit the switch.
他們就得這么弄頭發
Ow. You bued my finger!
嗷!你燙著我手了!
llifou'd be still, that wouldn't happen.
誰讓你不老實待著的
Why can't I just go to the beauty shop liku?
我為什么不能跟你一樣去美發店呢?
You got ty shop money?
你有去那兒的錢嗎?
No. All right then. Be still.
沒有 那就老實待著
Your daddy barely wants to pay t get my hair done
你爸連我做頭發的錢都花得不情愿
I know he's not gonna spend thextra ten dollars
他肯定不愿意再多花10塊錢讓你弄頭發
to get yours done, especially when I can do it herat home.
再說 我能在家自己給你弄
Hey, what's burning?
嘿 什么燒著了?
My hair.
我的頭發
Tonya, stop fidging so much.
Tonya 別老動來動去的
You're ming like a squirrel.
你就跟個松鼠似的亂動
Sit still!
坐好了!
m, can I sign up for kara lessons?
媽媽 我能去上空手道課嗎?
Why don't yojust learn from Drew?
你跟Drew學不就行了?
y don't you just mind your own biness?
你管好你自己吧
You need to shut up...
你把嘴閉上...
Hey, enough, okay? Chris
夠了,好吧。
Chris, go ask your daddy.
去問你爸爸吧,我現在沒功夫管這個
nya, bend down, so I can get the kitchen.
低頭 我好開始燙
Ow!
嗷!
Girl, I didn't even touch you.
小姐 我都沒碰到你
Hey, man.
嘿 小伙子
What's gog on
有事嗎?
d, can sign up for karate class?
爸爸 我能去上空手道課嗎?
Karate class?
空手道?
Why don't yojust learn from Drew?
你干嗎不跟Drew學呢?
I want to learn from a real teher.
我想跟一個專業的老師學
Drew just does stuff he sees in mies.
Drew那幾下子 都是跟電影里學的
Everything Dreknew about karate,
Drew對空手道的全部了解
he got from the Masters of Channel NinAsian Invasion.
都是從9頻道引進的亞洲片里
and Master Lung Ti and e immortal David Chung.
跟狄龍大師和不朽的鐘志文學的
What are you gna do with karate, anyway?
不過 你干嗎要學空手道呢?
Just in case someone messes with Drew or Tonya,
只是以防萬一 有人欺負Drew或者Tonya
I'm gonna be able
我能做點兒什么
to do somethg.
我爸爸知道我不會打架
My father knew I couldn't figh
但是他從來都不說什么
but he never said anything abt it.
要多少錢
How much is it gna cost?
是免費的
It's free.
噢 沒問題 去吧
OhAll right, go ahead.
只要不花錢 爸爸幾乎什么都肯讓我學
For free, father would leme learn almost anything.
只要是免費,我爸會讓我學所有的東西。
What are you doing?
你干嗎呢?
Taking How to Knock Off a Liquor Store lessons.
在學習如何打劫一家酒莊
How ch doeit cost?
要花多少錢?
It's free.
不要錢
繼續吧
Get on the floor, now!
都趴到地上 快!
Don't hurtnybo.
不要傷到別人
I didn't want to hurt anybody,
要是我不想傷人的話
I wouldn't be taking kate.
我也就不會選擇空手道
Baby, you shouldave listened to me.
寶貝 你應該聽我話
I told you to keep still.
我告訴你不要亂動了
Hey, I'headed twork.
嘿 我要去上班了
All right, baby.
好的 親愛的
Baby, what happened?
寶貝兒 怎么了?
Ma burd with the hot comb again.
媽媽又用熱梳子燙到我了
Oh, let Daddy see.
噢 讓爸爸看看
Ooh! Rochelle, that looks bad.
噢! Rochelle 看起來挺嚴重啊
Ah, she'll
啊 不會有事的
I don't thin it'll make a scar.
我想不會留下疤的
Yeah, but that's 18 cent worth of butter
是啊 但是要用18分錢的牛油
she's holding on her forehea
敷在她的腦門上
What, yocan't her hair without burning her?
除了燙著她 你就不會別的了?
I told you bore th I wanted to take her
我想帶她去美發店之前跟你說過
to the beauty shop, and you told me no.
是你說不行的
My father thought that going the beauty sh meant
我爸覺得去美發店意味著
that Tonya was growing up too fast,
Tonya長大太快了
and she wouhd end up like this.
她最后就會變成這樣
She's ten years old. Why I go
她才10歲 我干嗎