I was just getting warmed up.
我剛在熱身呢
Ow! What you do that for?
嗷! 你怎么這樣?
Even though it was an accident,
雖然知道這是個意外
after breaking Drew's hand, I feel horrible.
打折了Drew的手之后 我很自責
ROCHELLE: I'm gone for ten minutes,
我才離開10分鐘
and y'all are breaking bones.
你們就弄骨折了
I ew tt karate class wasn't a good idea.
我就知道讓他上空手道課不是個好主意
Rochelle, itas an accident just boys being boys.
Rochelle 不過是個意外 男孩子都這樣
Do you even know
你到底知道
what they're teaching Chris wn there?
他們在教Chris什么嗎?
Where were you when this haened?
出事兒的時候 你干嗎呢?
Asleep.
睡覺
Mm.
恩
What's that supposed to mea
那是什么意思?
"Mm" means 's gonna ble him for the rest of his life.
恩表示后半輩子 她要一直數落他
Asleep again, huh?
又睡 是吧?
That's how Chris oke Drew's hand.
Chris就是這么把Drew的手弄骨折的
Rochelle, that was 45 years o. Rochelle
那是45年前的事了
Mm-hmm.
恩,哼
Don't worry about it.
不用擔心
I'll deal th it.
我會處理的
I'll go down there tomorrow.
明天我過去一趟
Mm-hmm.
恩,哼
Ouch! It still hts?
哎喲 還疼嗎?
Of course it hurts, it's broke.
當然疼了 折了
Chris, help your brother Chris
喂你弟弟
th his Kool-Aid.
喝他的Kool-Aid
Daddy,
爸爸
do you have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友嗎?
What?!
什么?!
Well?
啊?
No!
沒有!
Why woulyou ask me a question like thaaby?
你干嗎要問我這么個問題 寶貝兒?
'Cause n ain't no good.
因為男人沒一個好東西
Where did u hear that?
你從哪兒聽來的?
At the beauty shop.
在美發店
And where were you
他們說這些的時候 你人在哪兒?
when they were tking like this?
別激動 女孩子都這樣 我花那些錢
Relax,t's just girls being girls. I am not paying goomoney
放松,女孩就是女孩。
soy baby can get her hair done and ack hating men!
不是為了讓我閨女做個頭發之后 就開始恨男人的
Shdoes not hate man.
她不是恨男人
What am I supposed to think
她回家之后就說了這些
when she comes home talking li this?
我能怎么想呢?
Fi, I omise I' talk to the girls at the shop
沒事的 我跟美發店那些人說了
and make sure that they don't gossip around her.
保證她們不在她面前說閑話
Mm-hmm. 恩,哼
Even with a brokenand,
雖然手骨折
Drew still managed to come out on top.
Drew仍然受歡迎如一
Does it hurt a lot?
很疼嗎?
If Iad known you could get this much attention
我要是知道打石膏能吸引更多注意
with a cast, I would have let him break my hand.
我會讓他把我手折斷的
Mr. Jackson was an ex-Marine
Jackson師傅 以前是名海軍
who taught karate when he was on his medication.
他吃藥的時候 教空手道
When he was off his medication, he did ts.
不吃藥的話 他就是這個樣子
Yoland
Yoland
Yolanda!
Yolanda!
Jason! ( shouting in Spanish )
Jason!(西班牙語)
Okay?
好嗎?
( weepy ): Yolanda!
Yolanda!
Whah!
啊
Can I help you?
你有事嗎?
Yeah, , my son Chris
那個 我兒子Chris
was tang your class here
在這兒上你的課
Chris? No, don't... I don't know any Cis.
Chris? 不 我不...我不認識叫Chris的
What, is there... ishere a problem?
有...有什么問題嗎?
It's st that the boys were fighting,
就是男孩子打架
and Chris acdentally broke his brotr's hand.
Chris不小心弄斷了他弟弟的手
He says you taught him.
他說是你教的他
Hmm. Who was fighting?
誰打架?
Chris and my other son, Drew.
Chris和我另一個兒子Drew
No, I don't knowny Drew.
不 我不認識叫Drew的
Either way... I ain't hanothing to do with that.
不管是怎樣 也跟我沒什么關系
No, man, I didn't y you had nothing to do with it.
不 不 伙計 我不是說你要負責
I'm just saying that...
我的意思是...
Come on,aby, let's go.
來 寶貝 咱們走吧
Hey, baby. 縌ue tu quieres?
嘿 寶貝
Let me get with that phone number.
把電話號碼給我
Oh, God, help me!
噢 上帝啊 救命!
I can't believe she repeated all that to Julius.
我不敢相信她都跟Julius說了
I didn't even knowshe was sten
我都不知道她在聽
e barely listens to a wd I say.
我說的話 她一個字兒都不聽
Rochelle, I am so sorry. Rochelle
真對不起
, too.
我也是
從現在開始 我們當著她面說話會注意的
Let me gpahalf dn on our light bill before they close.
我要在他們下班前去交一半的電費
She'll be okay, though, right?
她不會有事的 是不是?
Oh, yeah, go ahead, s'll be fine.
噢 當然 去吧 沒事的
We'll watch Lil' Miss Nosy for you.
我們會幫你打聽Louis的八卦的
(all laughing)
笑聲
Okay, Tonya, I'm gonna leave
好了 Tonya 我要離開一下
for a little while.
很快就回來 好嗎? 好的
I'll be right back, okay? Okay.
好的 別淘氣
All right, be good.
好的,乖乖的。
Y'all make her beautiful. Mm-hmm
你們要把他弄漂亮喲 恩
So is Riar still cheating
這么說Richard還在偷情?
Is the Pope still Catholic? Vanessa.
Pope還是天主教嗎? Vanessa
Oh, I'm sorry, it's a reflex.
噢 抱歉 習慣了
Tonya, I don't think that we should be talking Tonya
我想咱們不應該
about Richard. Why not?
討論Richard 為什么?
Beuse that's own fos' busins.
因為那是大人的事兒
Oh, is that why my mom and d got in an argume?
噢 我爸爸和媽媽就因為這個爭論?
An argument?
爭論?
About what?
為什么?
Well, I asked my daddy if he had a girlfriend
是這樣的 我問爸爸他有沒有女朋友
and he said, "Why?"
他說"為什么問這個?"
And then my mama said, "Well, do you?"
然后我媽就問"你有嗎?"
And en he asked me why I asked hithat, and then...
然后他問我干嗎要問這個 然后...
Although my mother told the girlsnot gossip to Tonya,
雖然媽媽說 那些女人不會跟Tonya聊閑話
she didn't say anything about Tonya gossiping to them.
可她沒說Tonya不會跟她們說
At thamoment, I was having more trouble
那一刻 對于Drew斷掉的手
coping with Drew's broken hand than he was.
我要比他面對更多的困擾
Drew, if you need a nurse,
Drew 如果你需要找護士的話
I'll be happy to come over and get...
我很樂意去幫你找一個 來...
u'd bett not let mama see that.
你最好別讓媽媽看見
Drew still has that st,
Drew的手還打著石膏
and hasn't finished calling all those girls yet.
他還沒把上面 所有女孩的電話都打一遍