
Yeah, but we can’t enter the audition without a captain.
但是比賽的時候我們不能沒有隊長啊
Actually, we have a captain. Me.
事實上 我們有隊長 我
Get over yourself, Winnie.
別做夢了 溫妮
No, she’s right.
不 她是對的
Spirit law states that if the head cheerleader has to step down,
精神法則規定 如果啦啦隊長不得不退出
the next cheerleader with the highest amount of votes is captain.
那么得票總數排名第二位的 就是下一任隊長
Thank you. And I promise I’ll use everything you taught me.
謝謝 我保證我會用上所有你教我的
Wait, wait. Babe, you’re not going to be a cheerleader anymore?
等等 寶貝 你不準備再做啦啦隊員了?
I can’t. I have put my heart and soul into this squad.
我不能 我的心和靈魂都在這個隊
Cheering with anyone else would just make me...
再為其它隊伍助威 就會讓我變成...
A cheer whore.
啦啦妓女
Exactly.
確實如此
My cheer days are over.
我的啦啦隊生涯就此結束了
You have to swear.
你必須發誓
Swear to us that you’re never going to cheer again.
向我們發誓你再也 不會做啦啦隊員了
I swear.
我發誓
Let’s make it official.
讓我們正式點
"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
塵歸塵 土歸土
"Now you’re not a cheerleader... I can’t do this.
"現在你不再是名啦啦隊員... 我做不到
"...that must really suck." "...
這令人不齒"
Brit.
布莉
This is a sad, cheerless day.
這是個悲傷 不愉快的日子
I know. Those poor dead pompoms.
我知道 這些可憐的絨球
Put them back. No!
把他們放回去 不!