
You stupid. CAMILLE: Grow up.
你這個蠢蛋 成熟點
Love you, too. LETl: So immature.
我也愛你 一點都不成熟
What’s up? Hey.
怎么了? 嗨
Looks like we finally about to get some snow on campus.
看來我們終于能 在學校里看到白人了
Look y’all. Mall baby must’ve got separated from her mother.
你們看 購物女孩似乎剛和她媽媽分開
What’s she doing here?
她到這里干什么?
I don’t know. This ain’t the OC.
我不知道 這里可不是大西洋城
Maybe she’s lost.
也許她迷路了
Yo, Pop-Tart, you got any black in you?
嗨 吸奶嘴的 你有黑人血統嗎?
You want some?
你想要嗎?
No.
不
Oh, no, you didn’t! Come on, man.
哦 不 看著點! 快點 兄弟
OMG. Look what you did.
哦 老天 看你干了什么
Well, it’s not like it’s real.
這看上去不像真的
Say what? For real?
說什么? 什么真的?
And how would you know?
你怎么知道?
Because this one is real.
因為這個是真的
Oh, that’s nice. Can I touch that?
哦 真漂亮 我能碰嗎?
My mama bought me this purse.
這個包是我媽媽給我買的
Oh, your mama. For sure. Yeah, yeah.
哦 你媽媽 當然 是的 是的
Well, your mother must shop at the swap meets
你媽媽肯定在交換集市買的
because that knock-off sucks.
因為這個仿得很爛
Oh, I know you didn’t just talk about my mama.
你剛才不是在評論我媽媽吧
Kirresha, hold my shit. Take it. Oh, wait a second. Hold on...
可莉莎 拿好我的東西 拿著 哦 等一下 等...
Camille. What?
卡蜜兒 什么?
Don’t do this. You’re gonna get suspended. So?
別這樣 你會被停課的 那又怎樣?
You think I’m gonna let this little Barbie-looking heifer
你覺得我會讓這個 像芭比的小母牛