
come up here and talk about my mama?
到這里說我媽媽的閑話?
Heifer?
小母牛?
Did you just call me fat? And I did not just talk about your mama.
你剛才在說我胖? 而且我剛才又沒說你媽媽什么
FYI, you did.
你他媽的蠢貨 你確實這樣做了 (FYI=Fuck You Idiot)
You speak IM? NFW!
你在說縮略語? 不可能! (NFW=No Fucking Way)
Oh, no. This girl didn’t called you the N word.
哦 這可不行 這丫頭罵你
Oh! CAMILLE: Take them.
哦! 拿著
I would never. Some of my best friends live next door to black people.
我才不會 我有些好朋友的鄰居就是黑人
Oh, hell, no. Camille, come on. We gonna be late to class.
該死 不 卡蜜兒 快點 我們上課要遲到了
Yeah, she right, girl. We better go. I ain’t trying to get detention.
她說得對 丫頭 我們最好走 我可不想留堂
Count your blessings, white girl, ’cause you just got lucky.
你應該慶幸 白人女孩 這回算你走運
Cut you.
割了你
I feel scared, maybe a little nauseous, but I definitely don’t feel lucky.
我覺得害怕 也許海有點想吐 但絕對沒有覺得幸運
Oh, hold on, now.
哦 等一下
What is this, LAX?
這算什么 國際機場嗎?
I have my ears pierced.
我有耳洞
Hello, Sherlock. Another piercing.
你好 私家偵探 另一個穿洞
They’re my keys, you perv.
是我的鑰匙 你個變態
Would you give the girl her bags? Thank you.
把這女孩的包給她 謝謝
Hey, what’s wrong with you?
嗨 你什么毛病?