
For real.
說真的
OMG.
哦 老天
Yo, Camille. You gotta check out this CD I just burned.
嗨 卡蜜兒 你該聽聽我剛灌的CD
Some of this shit ain’t even out yet. That’s hot.
其中有些還有沒有發布呢 這太棒了
We gonna set it off this year. Okay.
今年我們要重新編曲 好的
Hey, y’all should see the krump moves I’ve been working on for us.
你們都該看看我編的krump舞步 (krump是街舞的一種 注重速度和憤怒感)
Jesse, it’s cute you trying to be into choreography and stuff, but I got this. Jesse
你想編舞 這樣很好 但是這是我的工作
You just stick to finding us the beats, all right, boo?
你只要為我們選節奏就好 好嗎?
All right, cool. But one day, you’ll come begging for what I got.
好吧 行 但是總有一天 你會為我擁有的能力來求我
Shoot, I’m begging now. Hook a sister up.
我呸 現在就求你 趕快找個妞吧
Kirresha. KIRRESHA: What?
可莉莎 什么?
I know, but he just so fine, I’m willing to make an exception.
我知道 但是他還不錯 我就破個例
You are too hot to beg.
你這么性感 不用求人的
Don’t tease me, mami. Me gustan las chicas grandes.
別耍我 媽咪 (西班牙語)我喜歡胸部大的女孩
I don’t know what you said, but me gustan, too, baby.
我不知道你在說什么 但是我也喜歡 寶貝
He said he likes big girls.
他說他喜歡胸部大的女孩
Now, why come when you say it, it don’t sound cute at all?
為什么你說這話 就一點都不好玩?
Look, he’s the one who said it, all right?
聽著 這話是他說的 好嗎?
Don’t hate ’cause he on me.
不要因為他而恨我
Tyson! Damn, Camille.
泰森! 該死 卡蜜兒
Look, you put it out there, and I’m just showing my appreciation.
看 你一出現 我就過來表示我的欣賞