
Hi, Mommy. PAM: Hey.
嗨 媽媽 嗨
Guess what? We’re going to be on television.
猜猜怎么了? 我們馬上就要上電視了
What? Yes.
什么? 真的
Oh, hi, Daddy. Oh, hey, princess.
哦 嗨 爸爸 哦 嗨 小公主
What’re you doing home?
你怎么回家了?
How was school? School was school.
學校里怎樣? 還是老樣子
And how was practice?
那么練習得怎樣?
Great as usual. The squad loves my new routine.
和往常一樣好 對立很喜歡我的新舞步
And plus, we’re auditioning for a TV show.
另外我們正為電視預演做準備
Oh, Britney, honey, that sounds fantastic.
哦 布蘭妮 甜心 這真是太棒了
Did you hear that, Tim? Yes, Pam.
你聽到了嗎 提姆? 嗯 帕姆
TV. I heard.
電視 我聽到了
This is going to be a little more difficult than I thought.
這比我想象的難一點
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Britney, your father lost his job. And we’re gonna have to take a pay cut.
布蘭妮 你爸爸快失業了 我們必須節省開支
The company’s relocating to Crenshaw Heights.
公司搬到克安蕭高地去了
Oh, Daddy, you’ll have such a long commute.
哦 爸爸 這樣你在路上的時間太長了
No, I won’t, Britney. We are moving to Crenshaw Heights.
不 我不用 布蘭妮 我們要搬到克安蕭高地去住