
Go, Pirates!
前進 海盜!
Cradle.
接好
Good job, guys. Let’s do that one more time.
干得好 伙計們 讓我們再來一次
Oh, come on, Brit. I could do that routine in my sleep.
哦 拜托 布莉 我做夢都能背出這套動作了
Sometimes I walk in my sleep. I wonder if I can cheer in my sleep.
有時候我會夢游 我不知道我能不能在夢里加油
Wow! It worked.
哦! 成功了
Got you, buddy.
我扶著你 朋友
Let’s take a break.
讓我們休息一下
If ever there was an argument for bulimia, it’s Brianna’s ass.
如果要找關于食欲過盛的證據 那就是布瑞娜的屁股
Give her a break. You’re the only one who wants a butt like an Olsen twin.
別跟她過不去了 只有你才想要 和奧森雙胞胎一樣的屁股
Amber alert. Pacific Vista has never had a fat cheerleader.
安珀 注意了 遠洋中學從沒有過肥胖的啦啦隊員
Well, Brianna’s the best on the squad.
但是布瑞娜在隊里是最好的
So she gained a little weight over the summer.
所以她在暑假的時候胖了點
She doesn’t look that bad.
看上去也沒那么糟
Are you kidding me? The girl’s a cow. You have to talk to her.
你在開玩笑吧? 她是頭母牛 你得和她說說
Britney, you don’t have to say anything. It’s your squad.
布蘭妮 你什么都不必說 這是你的隊伍
Brit, if you don’t say something to her, I will.
布莉 如果你不和她說 我說
Why wait? Hey, Brianna.
為什么要等? 嘿 布瑞娜
Okay, fine, but after practice.
好吧 但是在訓練以后
Britney has something she wants to tell you.
布蘭妮有話要和你說
No, Winnie, not in front of everyone.
不 溫妮 不能在所有人面前