
I’m so not over it, Amber.
我不能不想 安珀
Brad, stop it. People are staring.
布拉德 停下 大家都在看
What? Sweetie, sweetie, you sound like... You sound like such a virgin.
什么? 甜心 甜心 你這樣說... 這樣說好像處女
I am a virgin.
我就是處女
I’m a quarterback, babe, people expect me to score.
寶貝 我是個四分位 大家期待著我得分呢
Well, I want my first time to be special. - I am special.
我希望我的第一次是特別的 - 我就是特別的
Well, I mean, we have to be special. I don’t want to be like those other girls.
我是說 我們要有點特別的 我不希望像其他女孩子一樣
What, those other... Like what? Audrey, Shannon, Lisa...
什么 其他的... 比方誰? 奧德麗 珊儂 莉薩...
Yes. Those other girls.
是的 那些女孩
Look, babe, you’re nothing like those girls.
聽著 寶貝 你和她們根本不同
Well, prove it.
那么 證明給我看
If you can show me your commitment by the homecoming dance, then maybe.
如果你能在返校舞會上實現你的承諾 那么就有可能
Yes! No, no. What? Two months?
好! 不 不 什么? 兩個月?
That two months is too long. That’s two months too long.
兩個月太久了 兩個月太久了
No, come on, don’t make me wait that long, Brit.
不 拜托 別讓我等太久 布莉
Brad, you’ve been waiting for me since ninth grade. Two months won’t kill you.
布拉德你從9年級就開始等了 再等兩個月不會死的
All right, fine.
好吧 好吧
But at homecoming, it’s on.
但是到了返校舞會 說定了
Oh, it is so on.
哦 說定了