
Win, win, win Win ye mighty Pirates!
勝利 勝利 勝利 勝利啦 勢不可擋的海盜!
Go! Fight! Win!
前進! 戰斗! 勝利!
I’d like to see her naked.
我更想看她的裸體
Roll call
點名
I’m Winnie
我是溫妮
Brianna
布瑞娜
Sierra
賽拉
Amber
安珀
Britney thinks that she’s so hot ’cause she got the captain’s spot
布蘭妮覺得她很辣 因為她當上隊長了
And everyone knows that I’m Britney!
而大家都知道我是布蘭妮!
Hey, I won that fair and square I lost ten pounds and dyed my hair
嘿 我贏得光明正大 我減了10磅 還染了頭發
We really made a big mistake Don’t you think her boobs look fake?
看來我們真的犯了大錯 你們不覺得她的胸部很假嗎
I swear that this is my real chest My right is bigger than my left
我發誓這是天然的 我的右胸比左胸大
That’s true.
這是事實
We don’t know just why we chose her Look at her, she’s such a poser
真不清楚為什么會選她 看啊 她多會裝腔作勢
I’ll prove to you that I’m legit I’ll work hard and never quit
我會證明我很合適 我會努力工作永不放棄
Not, not, not Not gonna happen!
不 不 不 不可能發生!
You, you, you suck at being captain!
你 你 你是個爛隊長!
Brit, Brit, Brit, your cheering is for shit
布莉 布莉 布莉 你的喝彩是狗屎
Not you, Brit They’re not your real tits
你不行 布莉 你的胸部是假的
You suck, Britney!
你令人作嘔 布蘭妮!
Go, Pirates!
前進 海盜們!