Yeah, she wants you to come down to school on Wednesday
嗯她希望你周三能去學校
and talk about Chris's grade.
談談Chris的成績
SOAP ANNOUNCER: Will Rochelle find out
Rochelle會發現
about Chris' actual grade?
Chris的真實成績嗎?
How long will Chris be able to keep up this lie?
Chris的這個謊話還能撐多久?
Will Julius ever get rid of the gout?
Julius的痛風會好嗎
Will Tonya ask Chris more math questions?
Tonya還會問Chris更多數學題嗎?
Will Drew get any lines?
Drew還能有臺詞嗎?
Find out this and more, when Everybody Hates Chris returns.
找出這些問題的答案以及更多 人人都恨克里斯 馬上回來
What's got my mother signatured on my report card?
我拿到老媽在假成績單上的簽名以后
Fischer had what he needed to complete my plan.
Fischer就能完工了
What? I'm a natural.
干嗎?我也是人啊
Now beat it.
現在快滾吧
Since I had the cards in place,
既然我搞定了成績單
all I had to do was keep my mother
接著 就只要確保老媽
and Mrs. Morello from seeing each other
和Morello小姐不會見面了
and I would be home free.
那我才真自由了
Chris, do you have Chris
Chris 簽過字的
your signed report card?
成績單帶來了嗎?
Sure do.
當然帶了
My mother says
我媽說她明天
she won't be able to come to the school tomorrow.
沒時間來學校了
My father has the gout.
我爸得了痛風
Did you say "the gout"?
你是說"痛風病"?
Yes. The gout.
是啊 痛風病
I'm concerned about your grade, Chris.
我很擔心你的成績 Chris
Well, my mom is, too.
嗯 我媽也是
She told me I better get a C on my next report card.
她警告我下回最好拿到張得C的成績單
And then she...
然后她...
Well, let's just say it's kind of hard to sit down.
呃 這么說吧 現在我就有點坐不下去了
So I guess she's "Young" and he's "Restless."
所以我覺得她是那個"年輕人" 而他就是那個"精力旺盛"的
Okay, wait, wait.
好了 等會 等會
We're gonna come back tomorrow for the update.
我們明天再過來看新的 怎么樣?
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等會 等會 等會...
So does Victor's ex-wife know about him and Nicky?
那Victor的前妻知道他和Nicky的事嗎?
Ooh, you know what?
哦 知道嗎?
Hey, babe.
嘿 寶貝兒
How you doing?
你好嗎?
What's going on here?
都在干什么呢?
Why didn't you tell us
你以前怎么沒告訴我們
Julius likes The Young and the Restless?
Julius喜歡看 The Young and the Restless?
I didn't know.
我都不知道啊
This is Pam. You remember Pam. How you doing?
這是Pam 還記得Pam吧? 你好嗎?
Good. How are you?
很好 你呢?
How long y'all been here?
你們來了多久啦?
Oh, about three, four hours.
哦大概有三、四個小時了
We're just catching up on the soaps.
我們在追上片子的進度
Oh, and this is my girl Monica. Monica, that's Rochelle.
哦這是我的姐妹Monica Monica 這位是Rochelle
Nice to meet you, Monica.
很高興見到你 Monica
Why do you look so familiar to me?
你怎么這么眼熟呢?
You tried to sell me food stamps
那天在地鐵站入口
down by the subway that day. I thought you said
你想賣給我糧票來著
you weren't selling food stamps.
你不是說你不賣糧票嗎
You were selling food stamps?
你在賣糧票?
I wasn't selling no food stamps.
我根本沒在賣糧票
Julius, go get the phone. Julius
去接電話
You hear the phone ringing.
你都聽到它響啦
It rang, like, three times already.
好象都響了三遍了
Thank you, baby.
謝謝 親愛的
Girl, that gout
姐妹們 那該死的痛風
is making him lose his mind.
都快讓他精神錯亂了
Does gout mess with your hearing?
痛風影響聽力嗎?
Hello?
你好?
Hey, MrsHeMorello.
嗨 Morello小姐
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hold on.
是的 是的 是的稍等
Honey, it's for you.
親愛的 找你的
Where'd they go?
她們人呢?
They left, gout boy.
走了 痛風小子
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好啊
What? An F?
什么? 得了個F?
What happened?
什么事?
The teacher just told me
老師剛告訴我說
that Chris got an F.
Chris得了個F
But he said he got an A.
可他說他得了個A
I can't believe that boy
我簡直不敢相信那死小子
looked me dead in the eye and lied to me.
敢對我睜著眼睛說瞎話
How you gonna handle this?
你打算怎么處置?
Translation: do you want to kill him,
意思即: 你要不要把他就地正法了
or should I?
或者我來?
Hmm... oh, I know what to do.
Hmm...哦我知道怎么對付他
Pancakes?
薄煎餅?
Hey, Mom, we're having pancakes?
嘿老媽 我們今天吃薄煎餅?
No, Chris is having pancakes.
不 Chris今天吃薄煎餅
That's my baby's reward for getting an A.
這是我的寶貝兒得了A的獎勵
TONYA: Can I have some pancakes?
我能吃點嗎?
Do you get an A? I got a B.
你得A了? 我得了個B
That's not an A. Can I have some pancakes?
那就不是A 我能吃點薄煎餅嗎?
I think my foot's getting better.
我覺得我的腳好多了
I might be able to make it to work tomorrow.
可能明天就能去上班了
Pancakes are for people who get A's,
薄煎餅是給得了A的人的
not for people
不是給得了痛風的人的
who get the gout.
Baby, you want anything else?
寶貝兒 你還想吃點別的嗎?
My A student deserves
我的"A"小孩
nothing but the best.
值得一切最好的東西
No. No.
不 不需要了
Oh, by the way, my teacher says
哦 另外 老師說
she won't be able to see you today.
她今天沒時間見你了
That's okay, baby. I'll talk to her next time.
沒關系 親愛的 我下次再和她談好了
You want some butter?
要來點黃油嗎?
My foot's looking better, don't you think?
我的腳看上去好多了 你不覺得嗎?
Why are you talking about your foot?
為什么你還在嘮叨你的腳?
Your son has no conscience.
你的兒子一點良心都沒有
In there eating pancakes like he actually got an A.
坐那吃薄煎餅像真的 得了A似的
If you didn't want him to have the pancakes,
如果你不想讓他吃薄煎餅
what'd you give them to him for?
那你給他干嗎?
For him to feel guilty and confess.
讓他覺得內疚 然后坦白錯誤
But that's okay.
不過沒關系
Tomorrow I got something for him.
明天我還有好戲等著他
Baby, let's talk about this. Come on.
寶貝兒 讓我們來商量商量 來
Oh, so now you want to talk to me?
哦 現在你先和我談啦?
Why don't you just
你干嗎不跟你的"朋友們"談談?
talk to your friends, since you talk to them all the time?
既然你一直在和她們談?
Rochelle, those are your friends. Rochelle
那都是你的朋友
We were just talking about the soaps.
我們不過是在討論肥皂劇
Are you jealous?
你是不是嫉妒了?
Hell, yeah. Damn skippy.
哦怎么不是啊 該死的娘娘腔
How would you feel if you came home
如果你回家來 發現我就坐在那
and I was sitting there talking to a bunch
跟一堆你的朋友一起
of your friends about football?
討論足球 你會怎么想?
You like football?
你喜歡足球?
No, I don't like football.
不 我不喜歡足球
Julius, you always want Julius
你總是只和我談
to talk to me about bills or the kids.
帳單啦 孩子啦...
I just think it would be nice
我只是覺得 如果能
to talk about something else for a change.
換換話題 談點別的也會很不錯啊
You want to talk about the gout?
你想聊聊痛風嗎?
No! I don't want to talk about the gout!
不! 我不想談痛風!
So it worked?
計劃成功了?
Yep. I told my mother that Miss Morello was busy,
正是 我告訴老媽Morello小姐很忙