When are you gonna turn in your report card?
你打算什么時候交成績單?
I was thinking, it's so busy that if I didn't say anything,
我在想 既然課時那么緊 要是我什么也不說
Miss Morello Mst loforget about it.
也許Morello小姐就忘了
CHRIS: It didn't take much to graduate from my old school.
從我的母校畢業很輕松
All you needed was a ride to the graduation.
你只要直接去參加畢業典禮就可以了
Who are you?
你是誰?
I was in Ms. Jenkins' class.
我是Jenkins小姐班上的
Oh. Here.
哦 給你
Thank you.
謝謝
Chris, where's your report card? Chris
你的成績單呢?
My mom's been really busy.
我媽實在很忙
I promise I'll have it by tomorrow.
我保證明天一定帶來
Make sure you do.
明天一定要交哦
CHRIS: Because my father was used to working all the time,
因為我老爸習慣了永遠在上班
staying home was tough.
呆在家里就很難熬
But at least he got to watch one of his favorite things:
不過至少他能看件他最喜歡的東西了:
Soap operas. The Yankees were good,
肥皂劇 Yankee隊的棒球賽是還不錯
but not better than The Young and the Restless.
不過絕沒"The Young and the Restless"好 (CBS日間肥皂劇 1973年開拍至今...)
CHRIS: At Corleone,
在Corleone區
if you needed something like a forged report card
如果你需要一張假成績單
or a tardy slip, there was one guy that could get it for you,
或者遲到假條之類的東西 有個家伙都能幫你搞到
and his name was Fisher.
他就是Fisher
Hey, Fisher.
嘿 Fisher
Who's this?
這是誰?
Chris.
我叫Chris
Tell him I'm not talking to him.
告訴他 我不會跟他說話的
He's not talking to you. Chris.
他不會跟你說話的 他叫Chris
He a friend of yours?
他是你朋友?
Yeah.
是啊
Pat him down.
搜他身
He's clean.
他沒問題
What does he want?
他想要什么?
I need a new... Hey, hey.
我要張新的... 喂 喂
Tell him I'm not talking to him.
告訴他我不跟他說話
He's not talking to you.
他不跟你說話
He needs a new report card.
他要張新成績單
He got an F, but he doesn't want to show it to his mother.
他得了個F 可不想拿給老媽看
Okay, I got it. It's a two-part job.
好了我知道了 這得分兩步做
He needs a report card with an A for his mother to sign,
他得拿張得A的成績單給他老媽簽字
and a report card with an F with his mother's signature on it.
然后是有他老媽簽字的F成績單
So you'll do it?
那你愿意做嘍?
I'm not talking to him.
我不跟他說話.
He's not talking to you.
他不跟你說話
So you'll do it?
那你愿意做嘍?
Okay, let's say I do this for him.
好吧 先假設說我給他做這個
What's he gonna do for me?
他能為我做什么?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
How about a book report for English?
英語課的讀書報告怎么樣?
Hey, what the hell's the matter with you?
喂 你到底怎么回事?
Don't you see me talking to you?
沒看見我在跟你說話嗎?
Don't you see him talking to you?
沒看見他在跟你說話嗎?
Can it be on Martin Luther King?
可以是關于馬丁 路德 金的嗎?
Deal.
成交
Meet me in the science lab storage room at 3:00.
下午3:00在科學實驗室倉庫見
Thanks. Yeah.
謝了 沒關系
Hey, look over there.
嘿 看那啊
Hey, Julius.
嗨 Julius
Uh... Rochelle's not here.
呃... Rochelle不在
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Rochelle told me to stop by and check on you.
Rochelle叫我順便來看看你
And I brought you this.
而且我給你帶了這個
What, a salad?
什么 一份沙拉?
Yeah, I gotta get back to The Young and the Restless.
就是沙拉 我得趕緊回去看The Young and the Restless了
You watching The Young and the Restless?
你也看The Young and the Restless?
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了?
CHS: Usually my father was uncomfortable around Sheila,
通常有Sheila在老爸就覺得不舒服
but not when The Young and the Restless was on.
除了播 The Young and the Restless的時候
You think Victor and Nicky are going to stay together?
你覺得Victor和Nicky會在一起嗎?
Sure look so.
當然希望這樣了
It's like they were watching a game.
就像他們倆是在看場比賽
I think you deserve all for just being my mistress.
我想 你做我的情婦就值得得到一切
Ooh. 嗚...
I've never had a forged report card before,
我還從沒有過張偽造的成績單
but Greg told me Fisher was the best.
不過Greg告訴我Fisher做得最棒
One time he made such a good fake,
有一次他偽造的太完美了
they arrested the guy who made the original.
那寫原件的被抓了
Hey, Ma, I got my report card.
嘿 老媽 我拿到成績單了
Oh. Let me see.
哦讓我看看
I was scared.
我很心虛 害怕
Felt like I was giving a fake diamond to Lil' Kim.
覺得像是給Lil'Kim假鉆石一樣 (著名黑人嘻哈女歌手 以喜歡昂貴首飾著稱)
An "A" in math?
數學得了個A?
Chris, this is so great. Chris
這真是太棒了
You got an "A" in math?
你數學得了A?
That's right. So what?
是啊.怎么了?
What's three times three? Nine.
3乘3是多少? 9
What's four times five? Twenty.
5乘4呢? 20
What's eleven times eleven? Shut up.
11乘11? 閉嘴
( Julius laughs ) Can you sign this?
簽個字吧?
JULIUS: Does John know who Victor slept with?
John知道Victor和誰上床嗎?
Oh, he does?! ( laughing )
哦他知道?!
Julius!
Julius!
Oh, hey, you know, I gotta go.
哦 嘿 我得掛了
All right, I'll talk to you later.
好的 我再打給你
JULIUS: Oh, man!
哦 天哪
Who was that?
你跟誰通電話呢?
Oh, that was Monica.
哦是Monica
She was the hairdresser's friend.
她是那個發型師的朋友
She just wanted to know what happened
她只是想知道The Young and the Restless.
on The Young and the Restless.
都演了什么
Oh, you two were on the phone an awfully long time.
哦 你們倆今天聊了相當長時間的電話嘛
It was a good show today.
今天這集可精彩了
Did you know that your son got an "A" in math?
知道你兒子數學得了A嗎?
My man!
是我的好兒子
That must be why your teacher called this afternoon.
那今天下午你老師打電話來 肯定就是為了這事