
This is where you live? Yeah.
你就住這里? 是
How long have you been here? Four years.
住這多久了? 四年
So tell me. What?
告訴我. 什么?
Is it all true about your dreams
你說的夢想都是真的么
or did you say that to hopefully get in my pants?
或者只是希望這樣可以哄哄我?
I said that to get in your pants.
哄哄你的
I use that all the time. Oh, okay. Does it work?
我一直用這招 管用么?
You know. Sometimes.
有時管用
Here's my kitty. Oh, so cute. Look at him.
喔,見到我的小貓瞇了
You know what I love about this cat?
你知道我喜歡這只貓什么地方么?
Every morning I bring him to the courtyard
每天早上我帶她到院子里
and every single morning he looks at everything like it was the first time.
每次她都感覺是第一次外出一樣
Every corner, every tree, every plant.
每個角落、每棵樹、植物
Smells everything with his little cute nose.
用她乖巧的小鼻子聞著
Oh, I love my kitty. I love my kitty.
喔,我愛貓瞇
What's his name? Che.
她叫什么名字? 切
Che?
切?
What? Commie.
什么? 共產黨
No, "che" in Argentina means "hey.
" 不, "切" 在阿根廷就是"嘿"
Okay. Yes.
好 是
Oh, baby. Oh, yes, yes, yes.
好的,寶貝
We're having a little party. It's so much fun.
我們在開小聚會,很有意思
So. So.
那么.
You know what? I was thinking, would you play me one of your songs?
你知道么? 我一直在想你能不給我彈唱一曲?
You're gonna miss your flight. I won't.
你要誤點的 我不會
I'm gonna be in the airport for over an hour, reading
到了機場我還有一個小時看看書呢
wishing you'd played me one of your songs.
希望你給我彈唱一曲
One song? Okay, but quickly.
一曲? 好,但要快
Okay.
好
God, I love these old staircases.
天,我喜歡這些古老的樓梯
Hold this. What, for me?
拿著 什么,給我?