
And I wake up with the fucking sweats.
然后我夢醒了
And then I have this other dream
然后我就有了另一個夢
where you're pregnant in bed beside me naked
你懷孕了,躺在我身邊
and I want so badly to touch you, but you tell me not to and you look away.
然后我非常想碰你 你讓我不要
And l-- And I touch you anyway
然后我還是碰了你
right on your ankle, and your skin is so soft that I wake up in sobs, all right?
你的腳踝,柔軟的皮膚 然后醒來我就淚流滿面
My wife is there looking at me, and I feel I'm a million miles from her.
我妻子看著我, 我感覺和她有好遠的距離
And I know that there's something wrong, that l
我知道有些不對--
God, that I can't keep living like this
天,我不能再這么生活了
that there's gotta be more to love than commitment.
應該有更多的愛, 不光是責任
But then I think that I might have given up
但我接下來又放棄了
on the whole idea of romantic love.
放棄了浪漫的愛情想法
That I might have put it to bed that
當那一天你沒出現的時候--
That day when you weren't there.
我就應該把它丟棄了
You know, I think I might have done that.
我可能已經那么做了.
Why are you telling me all this?
你為什么要告訴我這些?