
And I feel the same. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, I just.
我感覺一樣,對不起 我不知道剛才都說了些什么.
I had to let it all out. Don't worry about it.
我需要宣泄 不要在意
I'm so miserable in my love life, in my relationship.
我的感情生活很痛苦
I always act as Like, you know, I'm detached.
我總是感覺被拆散了一樣
But I'm dying inside. I'm dying because I'm so numb.
我的心死了 因為我麻木了
I don't feel pain or excitement, I'm not even bitter, I'm just.
我不能感覺到疼痛和激情.
You think you're the one dying inside?
你認為自己已經心死了?
My life is 24/7 bad.
我的生活沒有一分鐘是讓人欣慰的
I'm sorry. No, no.
對不起 不
I mean, the only happiness I get is when I'm out with my son.
我唯一開心的是同兒子在一起
I've been to marriage counseling
我到過婚姻咨詢所
I've done things I never thought I would have to do.
我做了一些從沒想過要做的事情
I've lit candles, bought selfhelp books, lingerie.
我點蠟燭, 買自慰的書,女式內衣
Did the candles help? Hell, no.
蠟燭好用么? 該死,不
I don't love her the way she needs to be loved
我不是以她喜歡的方式愛著她
and I don't even see a future for us, but then I look at my little boy
我也看不到我同她的未來, 但當我看著孩子
sitting across from me, and I think I'd suffer any torture
坐在我對面,我就決定要承受一切
to be with him for all the minutes of his life.
一直在陪伴在他身邊