
I think I'm one of those. I want to kill them!
我想我也是他們中的一個了 我要殺了他們!
Why didn't they ask me? I would have said no, but they could have asked!
為什么他們不向我求婚,也許我會拒絕? 但他們為什么不試試呢!
I know it's my fault because I never felt it was the right man.
我想這是我的錯 因為我一直感覺沒有找對男人
Never. But what does it mean, the right man, the love of your life?
沒有找到我的一生摯愛,這又意味什么呢
The concept is absurd. We can only be complete with another person.
這是個荒唐的概念, 只有同另一個人一起才是完美
It's evil, right? Can I talk?
很邪惡,對吧? 我可以說么?
I guess I've been heartbroken too many times and then I recovered.
我想我已經心碎太多次了, 然后我傷愈了
So now, you know, from the starts, I make no effort.
所以現在你知道了, 從開始我就沒有結果
I know it's not gonna work out. You can't do that.
我知道不會有結果 你不能那樣
You can't live trying to avoid pain...
你不能躲避疼痛去生活...
...at the expense Those are words.
就是這些話
I've gotta get away from you.
我要離開你
Stop the car, I wanna get out. No, don't
停車,我要下車 不,不要
Keep talking. It's being around you.
繼續談 都在你身邊的
Don't touch me, you know. I want to get on a cab.
不要碰我,我去打的
No, don't. No, no, keep going.
不,不,繼續好了
Listen, I'm just so happy Thank you, just keep going.
聽著,我很樂意 繼續開
All right.
好