
I don't want to miss out on one.
我不想失去
But then, there's no joy or laughter in my home, you know?
但此后家庭就沒有了歡笑
I don't want him growing up in that. No laughter? That's terrible.
我不希望他在那樣的環境成長 沒有歡笑? 那真糟糕
and even when they fight they end up laughing.
即使吵架了, 最后還是會歡笑和好
My parents have been together 35 years
我父母在一起35年了
I don't want to be one of those people who are getting divorced at 52
我可不想做52歲離婚的人
and falling down into tears, admitting they never really loved their spouse
然后淚流滿面的說從來沒有愛過自己的妻子
and they feel their life has been sucked up into a vacuum cleaner.
感覺自己的生活就同被抽干了一樣
You know, I want a great life. I want her to have a great life
你知道的,我要美好的生活, 我也希望她有美好的生活
she deserves that.
這是她應得的
But we're just living in the pretense of a marriage, responsibility
但我們的婚姻現狀就是
you know, all these ideas of how people are supposed to live.
就是不如理想
But then l I have these dreams.
但我有了這些夢想.
What dreams?
什么夢想?
I have these dreams, you know, that
夢想就是
I'm standing on a platform
我站在站臺上
and you keep going by on a train
你在火車上從旁經過
and you go by, and you go by, and you go by, you go by.
然后你經過、經過、經過、 不停的經過