
I'm sorry. I don't know. I'm I should.
我不知道,對不起.
You know, it's so weird.
你知道,這很奇怪
I shouldn't have.
我不該說的
People think they are the only one going through tough times.
人們總以為只是自己在受苦
I mean, when I read the article, I thought your life was perfect.
我是想說, 當我讀你小說的時候感覺你過得很完美
A wife, a kid, published author.
太太、小孩、作家
But your personal life is more of a mess than mine.
但你的似生活比我還要糟糕
I'm sorry.
對不起
This is where you live? Yeah.
你住這里? 對
So you're just relieved that I'm in even more deep shit than you are?
你知道我比你還要糟 你就安心了?
Yes, you've made me feel better.
對,你讓我感覺好多了
Oh, good, I'm glad.
好,我很高興
No, I really wish you the best.
不,我希望你可以過的很好
It's not because I'm incapable of having a good relationship or a family
不是因為我不能擁有完美的家庭
that I wish everyone to be doomed like me.
我就不希望別人同我一樣
I'm sure you'd make Be a great mom someday.
我相信有一天, 你會是很優秀的媽媽
Really? You think so? Yeah
真的么? 是
a few antidepressants, you know, you'll do great.
多點樂觀, 你會更棒
Okay, say stop. Stop.
好,停 停
Okay. You ready? Okay.
好 準備好了么? 好