
When someone's always around me, I'm suffocating.
當有人總是在你身邊, 你會感覺窒息
No, wait, you just said that you need to love and be loved.
等等, 你剛才不是還說你需要愛與被愛么
Yeah, but when I do, it quickly makes me nauseous.
對,但是真的這樣的時候又會讓我惡心
It's a disaster.
真是災難
I mean, I'm really happy only when I'm on my own.
我是想說我只有感覺屬于自己的時候會開心
Even being alone, it's better than sitting next to a lover and feeling lonely.
即使孤單一人, 也比在一個情人旁邊然而感覺孤單要好
It's not so easy for me to be a romantic.
我不是那種浪漫主義者
You start off that way, and after you've been screwed over a few times
你那樣的開始,然后在經歷幾次以后
you forget about your delusional ideas and you take what comes into your life.
你忘記了那些錯覺, 然后重新回到生活
That's not even true. I haven't been screwed over
那不對, 我也沒有這樣經歷過
I've just had too many blah relationships.
我有過太多這樣乏味的愛情了
They weren't mean, they cared for me
他們不是有意的, 他們關心我
but there were no real connection or excitement.
但是卻沒有真正的激情
At least, not from my side.
起碼在我立場來說沒有
God, I'm sorry, is it really that bad?
天,真的這么糟么?
It's not, right?
不是這樣,對么?
You know, it's not even that. I was.
真的不是這樣.