
Well, I guess this is goodbye.
好了,我想要說再見了
You better give me your No, no.
你最好給我你的 不
Why don't we just give you a ride home?
為什么不讓我載你回家呢?
Well, I can take the Metro. I'm fine. No, l
不,我可以坐地鐵的 不,我
My flight's not until 1 0. I'll be arriving two hours early.
我的飛機是10點, 我還會有兩個小時的空閑
This way we can keep talking.
這樣我們可以繼續談
Monsieur, can? It's not on the way.
先生,我們可以? 不順路的
You told him where you are and all that?
你告訴她你住哪里了么?
Yeah.
是
He knows where he's going? Yes.
他知道路怎么走? 是
Glad somebody does.
還好有人知道
But this is better than the Metro, right? Definitely.
但這總比地鐵強吧? 當然
I was thinking, for me it's better I don't romanticize things as much anymore.
我在想, 我還是不要把事情想的太浪漫
I was suffering so much all the time.
我一直在受苦
I still have lots of dreams, but they're not in regard to my love life.
我還是有很多夢想, 但是都不屬于我的生活
It doesn't make me sad, it's just the way it is.
這不會讓我傷心, 但是就是這樣
Is that why you're in a relationship with somebody who's never around?
這就是為什么你總是同不在身邊的人交往?
Yes, obviously I can't deal with the daytoday life of a relationship.
很明顯我不善于天天廝守
Yeah, we have this exciting time together
對, 此刻我們相逢
and he leaves and I miss him, but at least I'm not dying inside.
他離開了,我可以想他 不至于就此心死