
What, what? You laughing at me? -No.
什么,你在笑我? -不
lt sounds pathetic? -What monastery do monks have sex--?
聽起來很可憐是吧? -有哪家修道院的和尚可以過性生活的么--?
Okay, you're right, I'm doing better than most monks.
好,你說的對 我比修道士強多了
But I do, I feel like if somebody were to touch me.
但我真的感覺 如果有人上來碰我...
...I would dissolve into molecules.
我會融化的
Well, we're here. We've gotta go. Come on.
好,我們到了, 要走了
Shit.
該死
I'm sorry to hear that, you know. -What?
真遺憾 -什么?
You're not that happy with your marriage.
你的婚姻不美滿
This friend of mine, she's a shrink-- -How's she doing?
我的那個朋友,是個心理醫生-- -她如何?
She's a mess, but
一團糟....
No, she said she's been dealing with couples that are breaking up...
不,她的幾個病人和配偶分手...
for the same reason. -What reason is that?
都是同一個原因 -什么原因?
They all expected, after a few years of living together...
他們都期望通過幾年的相處...
for the passion, that desire, to be the same.
可以讓激情與意向一致
Yeah, right. -It's impossible.
對 -這不可能
And thank God...
感謝上帝...
we'd end up with aneurysms in that constant state of excitement, right? ...
我們是在感覺最美好的時候結束的?
We'd do nothing at all with our lives.
我們沒有影響生活
Would you have finished your book if you were fucking every five minutes?
如果你每五分鐘干一次, 你還有時間寫完書么?