
In the months leading up to my wedding, I was thinking about you all the time.
在結婚前的數月,我還是一直在想你
Even on my way there, I'm in the car, a buddy of mine is driving me downtown
即使在去教堂的路上, 坐在一個朋友的車里
and I'm staring out the window and I think I see you
我望著窗口,以為見到了你
not far from the church, right
就在教堂不遠處
folding up an umbrella and walking into a deli
收起傘進了一家雜貨鋪
on the corner of 1 3th and Broadway.
在百老匯13號
And I thought I was going crazy. But now I think it probably was you.
我以為自己瘋了, 但我現在想有可能當時就是你
I lived on 1 1 th and Broadway.
我住在百老匯11號
You see?
你也知道了?
So, what is it like to be married? You haven't talked much about that.
對了,婚姻如何? 你還沒有怎么談你的婚姻呢
I haven't? How weird.
我沒有么?好奇怪
I don't know. We met, you know, when I was in college.
我不知道, 我們在大學相遇,交往
And we broke up and got back together for a period of years, and then.
我們分手,幾年后又復合.
What? We were sort of back together and she was pregnant
后來她懷孕了
so marriage.
于是就結婚了
What is she like?
她怎么樣?
She's a great teacher, a good mom.
她是個好老師,好媽媽
She's smart, pretty, you know.
聰明、乖巧