But instead of an award,
雖然沒有獎,
I had Asteroids.
可我有《打隕石》
Hey, I got the top five scores on Asteroids yesterday.
《打隕石》前5名都被我包了
Get out of here. No way.
不是吧
Yeah, but some kid beat me.
可有個家伙打敗了我
I gotta protect my title.
我得為名譽而戰
Man, you're just like Apollo Creed in Rocky II.
你就像是拳王洛奇
You sure you can beat this guy?
你能打敗這家伙嗎?
Eh, I've got a reputation to maintain.
我可是一直很強的
Hey, Tonya, ask Daddy for some money
Tonya, 問老爸要點錢
so we can get some candy tomorrow.
明天我們去買糖果
How come you can't ask?
你怎么不自己去要?
Because if I ask, he'll give me a speech.
因為我問,他會訓我
If you ask, he'll give you the money.
你問,他會給錢
If Daddy gives me the money, you have to share some of that candy.
拿到了錢,糖果要分給我
Okay.
好
Six...
6...
D addy.
爸爸
Huh? What?
呃?啥?
Can I have a dollar?
給我1塊錢吧
What do you need a dollar for?
要錢做什么?
I want to get Drew some, um...
我想給 Drew ……
some candy.
買糖果
Oh... that's nice.
真好心
My father was crazy about Tonya.
老爸特寵愛Tonya.
She was the only one in the house who would dare
只有她,才敢
take sleep and money from him at the same time.
吵醒他睡覺 同時還能要到錢
Thanks, Daddy.
謝謝爸爸
In Bed-Stuy, we never had a real video arcade to go to.
在Bed-Stuy 我們沒有游戲機廳
All we had was Doc's.
但我們有Doc's
At Doc's, you can get almost anything.
在Doc's, 什么都能做到
You could cash a check.
你可以兌現支票
That would be $5.
手續費5塊
You could get an alibi.
可以收買偽證
Nah, it wasn't him.
不可能是他
He was here.
他當時在這兒
That'll be $5.
手續費5塊
You could even get your teeth pulled.
甚至還能拔牙
Open.
張開
Your mama know you're down here?
你老媽知道你來嗎?
Yes, sir.
是的
My mother didn't like me hanging out at Doc's
老媽不喜歡我去Doc's
'cause she thought that would eventually lead to this.
因為她覺得,最終會導致這樣:
I'm a junkie.
我是吸毒的
A crackhead.
癮君子
Look, just tell my ma her oldest son is a crackhead.
告訴我媽,她大兒子是癮君子
Hey!
嘿
Little dude from across the street.
街對面的小孩
Usually Jerome would rob me,
通常他會打劫我
but not when I was about to play Asertoids.
但我玩《打隕石》時不會
You getting ready to play Asteroids?
你要玩《打隕石》了?
Yes. Some guy beat my score.
對,有人刷新了我的記錄
For real? Oh, no!
真的?不是吧
I know you're not gonna take that, man.
我知道你會打回來的
You'd better protect your rep.
得打回你的名譽
If I didn't get my high score back,
如果我不把名次打回來
somebody was gonna get hit with a brick.
恐怕就得挨磚頭了
You're Chris.
你是 Chris.
Hey, he's big.
他是大塊頭
So you're Doah.
你是 Doah.
Doah.
Doah.
That's DOA.
這是 DOA.
It means "Dead On Arrival."
意思是“中途夭折”
My name is Jorge.
我叫霍黑
So what, you want to play?
你想玩玩?
Come on.
來吧
I know it looks strange,
現在這不常見了
but before peple got play stations in their backseats,
但大家擁有PS玩之前,
you actually have to go someplace to play video games.
要玩游戲,都得聚在一起
All right, man, that was a good game.
好吧,玩的不錯
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪兒?
I gotta get home.
回家
What, you're not gonna give him a rematch?
你不和他再來一次?
Yeah, you can' t just beat the man and walk out.
你不能打贏了就走的
Hey, I really gotta go.
我真得走了
Besides, I'll just beat him again.
何況他也贏不了我
Want to put some money on that?
想賭點錢嗎?
If you have a good reputation,
如果你有名譽,
you have to be willing to do anything to protect it.
就得不惜代價去守住它
I can't play for money.
我不能玩錢
Don't tell me you're scared.
別告訴我你怕了?
I'm not.
沒有
I just gotta go home.
真得回家了
Hey, I can't believe you.
簡直不敢相信
You're scared of this dude.
你居然怕了他?
Come on, yo, get home, come on.
走吧,回去吧
Anybody got five bucks?
誰肯給我5塊錢?
Hey! I need a favor.
幫我個忙
I need to borrow your five dollars.
借我5塊錢吧
What? What do you need it for?
你要做什么?
I beat this kid playing Asteroids,
我昨天打贏了他
and now he wants to play for money.
現在他想賭錢
Can't you just save up your lunch money?
不能剩下你的午餐錢嗎?
Or take your neighbor's garbage out?
或者替鄰居倒垃圾?
Or help small ladies carry groceries to their car.
或者替別人搬搬東西?
Or turn in some Coke bottles or something.
或者賣點可樂瓶?
Note yourself when begging, be persistent.
記住:求人要靠磨!
Hey, I don't have time for this.
我可沒時間磨
You got to do this,
一定要幫我
or my reputation's gonna be ruined.
否則我的名譽就毀了
I wonder if that's how O.J. got A.C. to drive that Bronco.
當年O.J.就是這么對A.C.說的