
Why doesn't your mother like me?
為什么你媽媽不喜歡我?
She likes you.
她喜歡你
She just thinks you're a little strange.
她只是覺得你 有些奇怪
I mean, you are, a little.
我是說,你,有些...
Lola!
洛拉!
Lola, I'm sorry!
洛拉,對不起!
It's really your mother she thinks is strange.
她只是認為你媽媽 有些奇怪
My mom saw your mother in the supermarket
我媽媽在超市看到 你媽媽了
wearing dirty overalls with chopsticks in her hair
她穿著骯臟的制服, 發絲間還卡著筷子
and arguing with the butcher.
正同一個屠夫爭吵
It's not important.
這沒什么重要的
Not important?
不重要?
She's the woman who gave me life.
是她給了我生命
Whose milk fed my fragile body.
她將我哺育成人
Whose blood flows through my veins.
我的血管里流的 都是她的血
Of course it's important.
這些都很重要
My parents are square.
我的父母都是 保守的人
Neither of them is too happy about the fact
他們都看不慣
that your mother has three children and no husband.
你的母親帶著3個孩子, 卻沒有丈夫陪伴
Single motherhood is a transitory state.
單親媽媽只是一個 暫時的過程
Karen used to be married.
凱倫以前結過婚
It could happen again.
她很快就會再結的
But I thought you said you were a love child.
但我好像聽你說過 你是私生子
Mom and Dad were married and passionately in love.
爸爸和媽媽結婚了, 然后私底下生了我
Well, I was a love child.
是的,我是私生子